May 18, 2018
May 10, 2018
- Added a new game in The Nexus:
X vs O
(Two Player mode, with two actual people, is highly recommended.)
- Very minor update in the Realm of Lightning:
To help avoid confusion, you shouldn’t be able to go back to a Hall once you’ve already completed it.
- I think I fixed the repeating line bug in the Realm of Void.
May 09, 2018
- Added a new game in the Realm of Fire:
- Realm of Void: It’s harder to get lost in space now. Selecting Mission Control after you randomly explore space should still tell you where to go (at least for the first parts) if you are in the wrong area.
May 08, 2018
- Fixed a bug in the Realm of Earth where resetting the mountain was causing incorrect unique identifiers.
- Started using CJW’s save plugin (for testing purposes; will be removed before publication.)
- Added the following help text in the Realm of Void:
“Here’s where to go next:”
- Added an “early warning system” to the Realm of Water in case you are running low on food:
“(Your name), our food reserves seem to be critically low!”
May 07, 2018
- Mastery training has a new option: (Max)
Selecting this will train up whatever element you select to the maximum amount possible using only a single click instead of having to click repeatedly one by one.
May 04, 2018:
Hi everyone. This is one of those contest entries that didn’t win, so needs to undergo and complete a public beta in order to be submitted to Hosted Games.
- Missing Wings -
Help an archangel return to grace in this non-traditional adventure.
(This is one of those projects that is mostly interconncted game systems. It’s not really meant to be a piece of interactive fiction more than it’s meant to be a game that slightly resembles interactive fiction.)
That said, I hope you all have fun playing it!
Any and all constructive feedback and bug reports would be greatly appreciated.