Mind Games: Obsession (WiP) (UPDATED JAN 27, 2021)

@Idon_t_havaname there is a few flirts with Blake already! The police station scene is Ch2, during his breakfast scene, and you can flirt with Loche innn… I think both available breakfast scenes so far!

Some of it is more subtle!

4 Likes

On another note, there is a Blake Romance Sneak Peek out now to celebrate 50,000 words now scripted and over 400 followers on Tumblr! It is spoilery and will VERY LIKELY be in MG:O, so read at your own expense!!! Blake Sneak Peek

14 Likes

That was amazing writing , just…wow . I hope that stays in game . It was well written and perfect. Can’t wait to see more of this story keep up the great work .And thank you for working hard

1 Like

I meant to romance the fuck out of Freja but now Loche is really growing on me…shit.
Anyhow, here’s some typos and minor mistakes.

Summary

It should be the

somehow

shit, I’d assume.

original

Here you wrote finally twice

Here you just put some space between the lines but I figured I’d mention it since I saw it.

Here Loche didn’t apologize but we’re acting like she has.

Here after choosing “…tried to make a deal.” a new option comes up to say "…he was an Eighter." but it just repeats everything said in the former option.

And lastly this line just seems weird. It says we’re calm but immediately says we snap? Idk.

3 Likes

@Baam First off, thank you for the error list!!! They’ve all been corrected :smiley:

Second, I’m very glad the characters are interesting enough for TWO of them to catch your interest!!!

3 Likes

I want it known that I want Somehoe.

2 Likes

I’m really more of a lurker, but wanted to drop by and say how much I love this wip. Apart from being Very Much In Love with Blake already, I’m so keen to learn more about Loche and Adontis … I also really like the dialogue options to pick for MC so far and am very much keeping up with updates :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

6 Likes

I was wondering if someone was gonna say it haha

3 Likes

Nobody seems to be in love with poor baby Iri :C personally, he’s my favorite. I liked the demo, you said this game is going to be a “romance heavy” one so at what point of the story are we going to decide our RO? In my opinion, I dislike when this option comes too early in the game, since I like to get to know my RO before starting a romance with them. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your story :heart:

5 Likes

@Flinx I’m so glad Iri is getting some love!!!

Yeah, the RO choice will come pretty late in this book, like… right before the biggest climax in the story. There will be a LOT of time to see how the team interacts with you and the others as the book is planned to be quite long. There should be plenty of time to make an informed decision!!!

13 Likes

The full version of Chapter 4 is now available!!!

23 Likes

Freja is definitely my favorite Ro choice officially now that scene was absolutely hilarious

3 Likes

Oh Freja, I fucking love you. Her scene was so funny :joy:
Anyhow, some typos.

Summary

I’m assuming it’s ready to kick ass

a sigh of relief

your

And here the goodbye is missing

2 Likes

Freja is wonderful, it’s just getting her out of the business mode that takes some doing, hehe!

A lot of typos will be stamped out after full editing! The goodbye error is fixed!

5 Likes

Hi I really like your Game so far. :slight_smile:
Just wanted to let you know that i get an Error Message when i clicked this Option.

1 Like

I’m so glad you’re enjoying it!!! And that error should now be fixed!

1 Like

I am actually getting this one now. At exactly the same place :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Why would you do that when that’s something they 100% loathe? This is not a little detail they dislike, is a very clear boundary they have.

4 Likes

I mean, even if it was just a joke and it’s fictional, Loche probably would kick some ass if someone did that to her. And it wouldn’t be pretty.

Some people just don’t like having their boundaries being treated as a joke and I’m sure Loche is one of them. 🤷

3 Likes

True I understand i don’t like to be touched at all and i love loche. Anyway love the update and hopefully this will be available soon super excited

3 Likes