Mind Games: Obsession (WiP) (UPDATED JAN 19, 2020)

AH Thanks for finding that!!! Will upload a fix the next time I update!!!

Also, glad you’re enjoying it!! :heart:

5 Likes

I’m trying to join the Discord but whenever I go to the link it just takes me to an App Store page to open discord. :frowning: is it an error on my part?

1 Like

Oh, dear, that’s very strange… Here, I’ll update the discord links here and everywhere else, as well as provide you a link now! I think it could just be that the link is old!

1 Like

It works now!

1 Like

Chapter 3 has been uploaded!

33 Likes

Some fun polls for you all to answer:

Favorite Romantic Option
  • Blake
  • Loche
  • Freja
  • Fawn
  • Iris/Irien
  • Adontis

0 voters

Which house style is your favorite?
  • Dark
  • Bright
  • Pastel
  • Spooky
  • Chic
  • Basic
  • Wild

0 voters

Dad or Quinn?
  • Dad
  • Quinn

0 voters

Which drink?
  • Soda
  • Water
  • Coffee
  • Tea

0 voters

Fighting preference?
  • Telekinesis
  • Physical

0 voters

Who do you want to see more of?
  • Quinn
  • Dad
  • Lainey
  • Taylor
  • New characters!
  • Other

0 voters

Flirting style?
  • Shy
  • Bold
  • Neutral
  • I don’t flirt!

0 voters

(If you wanna see others, lemme know!)

4 Likes

Excellent polls! Kinda side-eying the Dad vs Quinn one (where’re the both/neither choices for the extra trusting/resentful respectively MCs?), but even with that, this was a fun little questionnaire. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m glad you had fun with them! As for that, one though… I mean, you’ll eventually have to pick one or the other for some things… why not start now? :wink:

2 Likes

ah! see, this is why i chose quinn while wanting to know more about our dad. i am in dire need of information on these two

2 Likes

very interestin update :stuck_out_tongue: it was quite different from what I remembered, lol

1 Like

I haven’t played in a while so I’m interested in seeing what has changed. I am curious as to how Quinn compares to Dad, to have a poll made for them. Is Quinn supposed to act like a surrogate father or at least be pose as a fatherly presence in some way?

1 Like

I hope you enjoy the new changes! Some of them are more minor/less obvious, but I think the latest chapter has really started the shift to mainly new content!

Well, in some ways and depending on the player’s preferences for their MC, yes, to being a surrogate father, but I do believe a lot of peeps who’ve played would agree he does act as a fatherly presence, or at least family in some way. MC has been around Quinn since they were a small child,and as such, a bond has been built between them. To many MCs, he’s also almost always been there for them, even when their father was not. A lot of players who I got feedback from were really interested in seeing more of Quinn and MC’s relationship when I first started writing MGO and I got swooped into it as well, so now I’m really wanting to see which of the two players end up growing closer to/which is their favorite!

11 Likes

This is what I get for not following the feed in a while. But I do love the rewrite! Meeting the team feels so much more natural!
Haha. I was curious what changed when I went to read then I noticed chapters were missing and discovered that I was missing information! Haha, but I have no complaints! I already love the choices you’ve made in the rewrite and have enjoyed talking to the team again! (Especially Irien!)

2 Likes

Some infos for people not keeping up on Tumblr for the games’ updates!
There will be another very small update coming out before February due to my new update schedule; at the end of every month I’ll be updating the demo with any work I’ve gotten done if it’s at least a few thousand words.

Also, if anyone’s interested, I’ve gotten about 19,000-20,000 words done on MG:O in the past two weeks :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Yay, it’s back!

3 Likes

It is, yes!!! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes