Mind Games: Obsession (WiP) (UPDATED JAN 27, 2021)

I truly enjoy the story so far. I was so into the story that I was disappointed when it ended :sob: (I need more!)
Now onto more important matters the Ro! Blake already took my heart the moment he and my Mc talked at the police station I’m afraid the other Ro don’t stand a chance now… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hahaha! Bold of you to assume the other RO’s won’t steal your heart as well… If you liked Blake, wait for Adontis ;D

4 Likes

Feels like a fusion of Fallen Hero and Wayhaven.

10 Likes

Oh trust me I’m going to go for all of them…as soon as I’m done with my edgy wolf :smirk:

6 Likes

Man… I feel you. But my heart belongs to Loche who am I kidding I won’t be able to pick a favourite

8 Likes

No, doesn’t change. It is the format (encoding) of the files, had this issue with another game.

Maybe see if they aren’t saved as UTF-8 (or the old ASCII), because even when saving as text files a lot of editing programs allows other formats.

1 Like

@Alexia9848 aaaah, I’m so glad you’re enjoying it so thoroughly!!! Blake is an excellent choice, being the thirst child he is.

@Bahamuht thank you^^ seeing as those are two of my favorite games now, I’m very flattered you think so!!!

@Taylor_Enean they are UTF-8. The last few times I tried to upload files that had a symbol outside of UTF-8, Dashingdon broke the files, so I know they’re fine. It’s probably an issue between Dashingdon and Firefox; I know I couldn’t really use dashingdon when I had my laptop (my main browser being Firefox), so maybe try it on mobile instead?

I’m super sorry, but I have no idea on how to help. D:

4 Likes

Word you’re looking for is “karmic” I think =)

1 Like

Wow. I wasnt expecting to be so good. I cant wait for the next chapter. However I would really loce it if you could change two things. First of all can u please add a summary of all the characters in the stats screen?its a bit hard to remember who is who after meeting so many people at once or maybe i just have a bad memory lol.
Two: please add it so that i can choose my orientetion a bit more easily. If u directly ask a question of whether i was interested in women or other genders that would be great! Anyways i jusr love ur writting. Good luck and finish the next chapters faster lol.

2 Likes

this sounds sooo interesting, that blurb alone hooked me! i’ll def be checking this out later :+1:t5::+1:t5:

1 Like

Because I’m one of those people… will we be able to romance the baddie? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Sprays you with water

“Bad!” Spray
“Bad Ivory!!” Spray spray

Seriously, I am all for fucking the monsters but, we already have a wonderful team of supernaturals that haven’t killed our best friend or is trying to kill us, for that matter :rofl:

10 Likes

Sacrifices have to be made… for science!
(Plus it’s really hot here where I live so I wouldn’t have minded the spraying… too much… xD)

On an unrelated note, here are some things I noticed could use a little tweak.

This sentence feels odd to me. Personally I’d replace “must” with “need” or “have”.
“I just need to be quiet and careful” or “I just have to be quiet and careful.”

Capture2
My MC is a woman so I assumed it would be better if it said “policewoman”.

3 Likes

Aaaaaaah, so many comments!!!

@Akm I’m so glad you enjoyed!!! There is a summary of the team that pops up in the “Relationships” tab after you finish the questions with Adontis and Iri; I was considering adding Quinn into the tab too and Dad’s full description, I just… forgot to do so, not gonna lie. Will get to work on it!

As for orientation, I did try to add it a little more naturally in with how you view Doc H (finding him handsome being a plus because you prefer men, not being interested in him because you prefer women, and the neutral options randomize I and Loche to be different genders). I can try to tweak it a little!

@hotmess.exe Ah, awesome!!! Please let me know your thoughts and feelings on MG:O once you give it a try!

@IvoryOwl alas, a few people want to rom Cartenbrul, but cmon guys, he’s not down to clown XD his psychosis leaves him disinterested in much else but growing more powerful to destroy the AoP. Not to mention his… hybridization has made the clownin not of interest. I hear Murphy over at TWC might be down to clown for some uh… blood of a certain kind-

I will definitely change must, need or have sounds better there!

Um… I guess that’s a colloquial thing; where I live, we tend to refer to policemen as “policemen” regardless of gender; I can add a variation there though!

9 Likes

Or police officer. Works for everyone. :relaxed:

6 Likes

So, uh, after this ask
I just had to do something about it.

My mind went straight to picturing my MC who likes photography going out in the woods with Loche while he charms animals for her to take pictures that otherwise she would have no way of taking.

I also imagine that while MC is absorbed on taking pictures of the different animals, Loche is always looking at her ;D

So, yeah, I had to feed my Loche obsession lmao and why is he shirtless while going for a walk you might wander, because I bloody want to ffs

33 Likes

Whu can I only like a post once I NEED TO GIVE ALL 50 TO THIS PICTURE.

5 Likes

Ok I might be screaming a little bit at this :joy:

7 Likes

Something like firefighter would be much appreciated.:kissing_heart:

And I’m glad I have the option hadn’t given his appearance much thought, even though you prefer men.

The world could burn, but as long as your loved ones are okay… you could care less.

Oh I like it. I hope I could eating toasted marshmallows with my friends whilst watching the world burn.:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

How does Iris looks like? I think we don’t get a describtion if I didn’t miss something

3 Likes