Mind Blind (04/30 Demo Update. A Story Where You Are NOT The Chosen One!)

Idk, there’s got to be someone like Tony Stark in this world who can create something like that and leave it in their basement, just because they’re bored :joy:

9 Likes

But what if the MC IS that Tony Stark and we just don’t know it yet. He’s got an arc reactor, MC’s got a anti-ment helmet(like magneto’s), saw what they needed, created it effortlessly.

10 Likes

Right, inform me when the MC gets kidnapped by Noh and is forced to create a weapon for him to use against the Wisemans :joy:

Huh, funny thing is I can totally see that happening.

Funny thing is that you might actually be right.

But not my MC, no. Because Nicholas Hyacinth Wiseman exists :relaxed:

7 Likes

Funny thing mc might just willingly agree to it :confused:

4 Likes

I fully support this headcannon for my MC in the future, just cause.

10 Likes

You still merging posts bro…

3 Likes

Stupid habit, can’t help it :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I love this demo. It seems like a real underdog story. As much as I love the whole “chose one” theme, it’s nice to break away from it.

5 Likes

It’s an interesting concept. Though really I don’t think it’s all that unusual in CoG games for the player character to start of as a weak nobody, the whole Ments idea is an intriguing thing to explore

I’m most curious about how being mind-controlled and powerless will ultimately work with a game dependent on choices. Like for how long will you just have to go along with everything that happens. It will be interesting to see if that balance (between being powerless to mind-control / circumstances, but also being an autonomous character) can be struck

18 Likes

The bottle of homemade pepper spray was the perfect tool against K the guy had more training well Shall had none so technically that was the advantage only in my eyes I even tried other choices and I still got the same from response I don’t know how to get the others so the bottle of death is the only way in my eyes a tactical standpoint it’s completely genius but still a little harsh to use that on someone

7 Likes

How did you get that pepperspray man , as for other routes on is you can try to bribe glitch with food for which in the beginning you should have taken pancakes and facon(fake bacon) from saint nick. Other is if you flirted enough with glitch she will ask you out on a date, another way is for sally to fake a prediction that Ks dogs are in a danger and last but not the least you gotta measure the room when you have the chance and do so in glitches absence i.e go in without her , then you can choose the option of locking nox in the room.

12 Likes

Ask for hot sauce with eggs in your meal😌

8 Likes

wait what, they can already ask you on a date?? On the first day?? I didn’t know that,

…might try that route then. :eyes::eyes:

9 Likes

You know, some people would kill for that kind of breakfast (me included). And here is our PC, using it to pass an assessment test. Smh :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

You’re forgetting a way to win : let’s prank Kim. It appeals the best nature of a trickster ~.

And Kim almost smile when we win, he almost smiles !!! :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

It’d be cool to get a full list of how you can win :eyes: if someone’s interested. Someone that is not me

3 Likes

Here you go.

8 Likes

Thanks! Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Honestly this is absolutely fun to play and read. Especially some of the choices. A big favorite is when you give your father the finger while he tells you to add/

15 Likes

My first new read back on the forums and it was such a banger! 10/10 I love the complicated family dynamic. More than that, I love the whole story about becoming a hero despite one’s disability no matter how different that disability is in our world’s society. Definitely, looking forward to seeing more.

11 Likes