Mind Blind (04/30 Demo Update. A Story Where You Are NOT The Chosen One!)

I don’t wanna use the puppies…that’s why I rather do the number stuff…

Also, you following me? You gonna judge me for Rosiiiiiiiiiiie? You cannot stop the achievement: HIT ON YOUR INSTRUCTOR AND TRY TO SURVIVE :triumph: It’s Destiny! :laughing:

3 Likes

I… didn’t even know there was a way to use the puppies to win the test.

6 Likes

really? yeah, you can ask sally to ‘Fake a vision’ but to get that, you gotta catch a ride with Kenna at the beginning, and she tell you her dogs names. (and she be pissed). I though that’s what you mean by ‘everyone get pissed at you’. If its not, what did you do?

7 Likes

I ALSO did not know that, because I take the subway. If you pick the right breakfast from Nick (the one with the hot sauce, or something like that), you can have Sally throw it in K’s eyes. It makes literally everybody upset with you.

Unless I’m mistaking what you mean by “go for the puppies”, the breakfast is unrelated. I think the dogs are just related with how you get to the agency building.

9 Likes

well I’ll be damned. I always skip the breakfast, thats how you can go for the puppies.

ARGHHH! And I kept missing breakfast for no reason :sob:

Fuck, you know how much catching up I gotta do now? My MC gonna destroy that outfit and when she sit…that tower is going down :joy:

2 Likes

It’s not healty, but is adorable. I can’t be mean even with fictional puppers in a fictional way.

But wow I never thought that that scene has so many variations. Yep, it’s me, many game plays with the SAME choices over and over. :sweat_smile: (I always fail on the test)

5 Likes

well now you know you can win in many way :wink:

2 Likes

Rosy?

23 Likes

Uh…

No? Unless you are into cereal-killer? :sweat_smile:

I usually keep Kent out of the room (measure the radius after Glitch).

5 Likes

You can go for the puppies after breakfast too.

You can just edit your 1st reply, y’know?

And yeah I did that. Seem like Kenna is amused, which is better than giving her a heart attack :rofl:

2 Likes

Back on my bullshit.

rosy

Nick's reaction

66 Likes

ohhh thats delicious… :rofl:

2 Likes

Always aiming to entertain. :smiling_imp:

people dying

46 Likes

He gonna need so much therapy, poor Nick! :laughing:

8 Likes

How far is the close demo?

3 Likes

The furthest the closed demo has gotten is somewhere in Ch. 17, though the author is currently working on editing/reworking chapters 10-13 in the rewrite.

For anyone who is interested, though her most recent public progress update is from back in June, it is still informative and explains what she’s been up to and what’s happening on her end. :slight_smile:

28 Likes

What was the waitresses name ? I can’t remember.

i think it was antonio?

1 Like