Mind Blind (04/30 Demo Update. A Story Where You Are NOT The Chosen One!)

Is there any way to win the first fight against kenn? Or im are you supposed to lose?

1 Like

You can bribe Glitch to let you win, or you can rig the door so that the test never happens at all.

6 Likes

How do you rig the door?

1 Like

If you know about the dogs from driving to school with them in the morning, you can scare them by telling Sally to give false visions of their dogs dying/disappearing/something

2 Likes

Multiple options actually.

But the easiest option is to measure the room when you enter it before the test.

3 Likes

No, he’s Satan

2 Likes

Does anyone have any idea how many chapters the main game will be? So far I really hope it’s a long a game. And it’s a good one at that.

2 Likes

Wish it was 100 chapters haha. I want so many of the WIP stories to never end. They are soooo good!

8 Likes

It sounds like there are going to be 19 chapters.

From the MB tumblr:

I have to finish reworking Chapters 10-17 (10-14 should be easy, 15-17 need copious work), and then I’ll finally have a solid enough foundation to code in the two final chapters, most variations of which are already completely written!

Source

17 Likes

Once again waging war against Nicholas Hyacinth Wiseman:

meme

75 Likes

Mickey with the Stanley Cup brings a new meaning to Disney on Ice :joy:

1 Like

having an insight of 25 or higher, or measure the length of the room (have to go in without glitch, i believe). my personal favorite way to “win” is by spraying kenzie in the eyes with hot sauce.

1 Like

Dude nick is literally stuck watching this and being tormented by it mentally

3 Likes

I definitely cannot wait for the full game. :slight_smile: did they when they had an idea of they were going to release it? No rush or anything just curious. My MC is torn between Glitch sam and Rose. Ken is a close second. Main one is rose. Also my MC is a tactic fighter. He has to be as he doesn’t have the mind stuff.

5 Likes

the author said that they were gonna submit it in the fall on their tumblr, so it will probably be released next year

2 Likes

Only rosemance if u want to be evil to nick :imp:.
I’m sure she will approve of it

4 Likes

Correction: It was recently confirmed on Patreon that the game will have 20 chapters.

I also bring a Rosymancer moodboard for my fellow Rosy simps:

39 Likes

Love the cats. Perfect example of what it’s like to romance Rosy.

2 Likes

Who loves who initially? Would like to avoid them
before starting. I mean being friends.

2 Likes

Sally can have a crush on the MC’s brother (Nick). However, the way this plays out in-game depends entirely on the MC’s own interest in her or their reaction to the Sally/Nick situation. I definitely recommend giving Sally a chance, though. She and her route are very sweet if you’re not leaning into the romantic rivalry too heavily and there is absolutely no doubt that she’s only committed to the MC.

3 Likes