Mind Blind (04/30 Demo Update. A Story Where You Are NOT The Chosen One!)

This is gold! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

lol u are going to drive nick insane with rosemancing

3 Likes

To be fair, Iā€™m also matchmaking him with Sally. Big Bro has nothing to complain about. You know, except for all that Vengeance business. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Since everyone seems to encourage me to be terribleā€¦

...have some non-Rosy memes.

7774748 copy

hhddhdh

djjdd

...some more Rosy memes.

machine

Untitled-3

46 Likes

PLEASE keep making some more. ive never laughed so much at a meme. good shit

6 Likes

The only Nick abuse Iā€™d ever be in favor of. Iā€™m trying to make Rosy give me the Mrs Robinson :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Terrible thought of the day: Rolling a Rosymancer!Button called ā€œBeavisā€ because Glitch would have a field day calling them ā€œBeavis and Bud-Headā€. Not sure if Rosy totally not getting the reference would make it less or more funny.

Also, more memes:

jdjdjjddd22

kdkkdkdk

kkdkdkd

32 Likes

Thank you so much !!! I truly enjoy your memes :people_hugging: :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Just a lonely boy holding my boom box outside Kā€™s house, praying heā€™ll answer in nothing but a towel again (Iā€™m simultaneously stalking Grayā€™s social media, but thatā€™s a different play through). Oh Jo, we love your writing and I am stocking up on sparklers and firecrackers for the day this is released. Winter is coming, Iā€™m ready for a blizzard combined with a norā€™easter and a polar vortex.

6 Likes

My top three are glitch sally and rose. I love Rosesā€™s tough attitude. Canā€™t wait for more of this game. Ps itā€™s so much fun to tease and torture nick it

Absolutely agree with you, one of the best writers I came across chefs kiss & Is there by any chancy an approx. date for the release?

Ayyy. This game is pretty freaking awesome!

I really enjoy that I can hate being powerless but still love my family. I find in a lot of fiction (not just these games) that itā€™s a one or the other type thing, and usually extremes. Very cool of you to add this as an option.

Overall really enjoyed it (especially Rosey, because tough ladies get me going), and where it ends is a total heart attack. Very nice!

13 Likes

Ok so I was bored and kinda wanted to read the story againā€¦ so I did but this time I thought let me try something I donā€™t usually do since Iā€™m not gay and thatā€™sā€¦ going for a male RO. I already tried all the other routes and said since Iā€™m reading it again why not try a different RO andā€¦ It was great! Gray would probably be my fav route (so far) IF he was not a guy but he is so it is what it is.

I also tried Sallyā€™s route again and I have to say after you lock in the romance itā€™s really sweat and ā€œchildhoodfriends to loversā€ is one of my fav tropes so it is really enjoyable BUT everything before that moment is honestly not done well and I think itā€™s the only part of the whole story that I donā€™t like.

Sally as we know has a HUGE crush on Nick and we see that from the start UNTIL we lock in her romance THEN it changes. It just feels so sudden and itā€™s not believable at all, how she went from having feelings for your older sibling then all of a sudden she is now with you. It just does not make sense for her to be with the Button at all since we see no moments or even hints that she likes Button as anything other than a friend + she likes Nick THEN out of nowhere the kiss scene happens and now you are dating.

I think if the player chooses to have feelings for her at the start then there needs to be some subtle changes so us as the readers believe it and it does not just come out of the blue like it is now.

PS: I tried being mean to Nickā€¦ ~SPOILER~ I could not do it lol

15 Likes

I have done several ā€œI hate Nickā€ playthroughs, so far. It hurts every time, but itā€™s also a lot of fun from a role-playing perspective. I like pairing those playthroughs with a Sally or Rosy romance. Sally adds the angst because MC thinks sheā€™s hung up on their ā€œhatefulā€ brother and Rosy is the way to truly make Nick suffer every step of the way. :smiling_imp:

12 Likes

How could u monster?:sob: I couldnā€™t gather the courage to select mean options. I could never use rosemance to mentally attack the person I hate

4 Likes

Oh man, you are missing in a good laugh! Nick reactions are hilaaaaaarious! Totally worth it! :grin:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what I was doing. Lol I much prefer Rosie tho. I have a thing for older women lol. I cannot wait to buy and play the full game when itā€™s done and tested.

2 Likes

The first time I chose the most cruel and hateful optionsā€¦ and to be honest I was a bit shocked at how far the author allows us to go with it. MC who would literally be happy if their brother died :no_mouth:
I like to play mean MCs that hurt people, and I donā€™t really like Nick, but probably on the main route my MC will keep some remnants of warm feelings for his siblings, even though usually he will act like he hates him.

4 Likes

See it this way: Rosy would probably approve of a little Nick torture. :innocent:

Me too. The only other game Iā€™m similarly excited for is the next part of the Fallen Hero series.

I love Nick and I honestly didnā€™t think it would be so much fun to hate him. Some parts are heartbreaking but the different sibling dynamic really adds a new flavor to the playthrough. I also love that you can be a downright neglectful friend to Sally.

2 Likes

Havenā€™t played this for a while. Definitely noticed little changes that I enjoyed and also made me realize that even though I was a big fan of Glitch freaking Gray and Kim are gonnna give them a run for their money LOL

Canā€™t wait for the full game release

Oh my god I donā€™t know how I didnā€™t see this game before.
Itā€™s a gem, thanks a lot for making this one.

It also seems to have many choices to have a unique character.
I canā€™t wait for the release.

6 Likes