Merry Christmas

Err…Merry Christmas everyone :slight_smile: I was going to necro one of last years Christmas threads, but nvm (unless any mods object). Please have a great day, with your friends, families, etc. I just wanted to say as well that this is a great place/community. Really awesome people here. I think that when I first came across this site, there were only about 3 COG games. Suffice to say, it’s really impressive how far it’s come since then. So thanks I guess, for the dedication and for everything else.

Oh and if anyone has a Christmas song they’d like to share, please do =) It’s not among the most recent Christmas songs, but here’s one I’ve been enjoying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSgEDKjmT5o

Have yourself
a merry little Christmas

Just realized it technically is chrismas. I made a account not too long ago (but had been lurking for months)but I feel like I was quickly accepted and welcomed. Thanks COG for having a awesome community and Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.

Merry Christmas everybody!

:smile: :smile: Merry Xmas! :smile: :smile:

:christmas_tree: Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

:smile: I wish you all a Merry Xmas! :christmas_tree: :santa: :gift: :gift_heart:

Happy Christmas wishes to everyone! :slight_smile: :christmas_tree: Thank you for being such a fantastic community.

Thanks you too!! I am having a great Christmas…and I love Christmas music and have been listening to it all day! XD

Merry Christmas! <333