Maybe I'll Tell You I Love You (Book One of "Flame and Ice of This Hollow World" Series; prototype, WIP, rough draft) 23/01/2021 — a small update (cancelled)

Now I have my own blog. Here I will write my thoughts, so as not to clutter the forum. I will probably appear on the forum only in January 2021, when I write a normal demo.

Now I got a job and probably won’t be able to write.

Summary of the past part here

5 Likes

05/12/2020 update op, wrote summary of the past part, also wrote a little about the worlds of the work

2 Likes

Hi, everyone. 06/12/2020
New demo is out.
Part one of prologue of the past part.

1 Like

I don’t know why but I create itch io page for my game

2 Likes

@im_not_savior got this while trying to check the stats.

Ok I understand that was short. Not sure what to make of it yet. But I see a lot of good progress.

Also! I saw this, (A/N: this is part of the future prequel. Should I make these inserts before the story begins or not?) and I think you should make a few inserts.

1 Like

Thanks.

About stats. The game is still without them, because I can’t come up with them yet.

It’s easier for me to write a story for now, but if someone wants to help with stats, I’ll be happy to accept help

I do not know if anyone likes my work, but the release will be released in February.

6 Likes

The “hearts” on your OP seem to indicate that people like your work. Just an observation. :wink:

4 Likes

There’s been a minor update. Can anyone tell me if my code is okay? Can it be improved?

The next update will be on February 20

10 Likes

Updates probably will not be released in February, and probably will be released only at the end of March. I will probably update the information about the series and the first game for now.I haven’t abandoned work on the work/ game and the series I got a new job so it’s still hard to combine writing with work

About "Flame and Ice of This Hollow World" series

The “Flame and Ice of This Hollow World” seriesv is in the genres of the supernatural fiction and superhero fiction. The series will be consist of nine books plus two standalone books.

The structure of "Flame and Ice of This Hollow World" series
  1. Arc I: Ghosts, Hidden Past, and Lost Memories (supernatural world)
    *Book One:*Maybe I’ll Tell You I Love You
    Unnamed Book Two
    Unnamed Prequel to Arc I

2. Arc II: Mistakes of The Past and Their Consequences in The Present.
    Unnamed Book Three
    Unnamed Book Four
    Unnamed Prequeluel to Arc II

3. Arc III: Common Enemy
    Unnamed Book Five
    Unnamed Book Six
    Unnamed Book Seven

Standalone books
Standalone unnamed Book One
Standalone unnamed Book Two

Tags: multiple protagonists, multiple endings, multiple narrative, supernatural fiction, superheroes fiction

This series tells about two families that are connected to each other, about love and its meaning, betrayal and hidden past, and mistakes and their consequences.

5 Likes

I will postpone work on the series indefinitely for the time being. I’m working on a series, but I won’t post here

@moderators can you close this thread.

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/interest-check-thread/39424/3317?u=im_not_savior

Working on Eternal Spring In Solitary Confinement

3 Likes