Maybe I'll Tell You I Love You (Book One of "Flame and Ice of This Hollow World" Series; prototype, WIP, rough draft) 23/01/2021 — a small update

Now I have my own blog. Here I will write my thoughts, so as not to clutter the forum. I will probably appear on the forum only in January 2021, when I write a normal demo.

Now I got a job and probably won’t be able to write.

Summary of the past part here

5 Likes

05/12/2020 update op, wrote summary of the past part, also wrote a little about the worlds of the work

2 Likes

Hi, everyone. 06/12/2020
New demo is out.
Part one of prologue of the past part.

1 Like

I don’t know why but I create itch io page for my game

2 Likes

@im_not_savior got this while trying to check the stats.

Ok I understand that was short. Not sure what to make of it yet. But I see a lot of good progress.

Also! I saw this, (A/N: this is part of the future prequel. Should I make these inserts before the story begins or not?) and I think you should make a few inserts.

1 Like

Thanks.

About stats. The game is still without them, because I can’t come up with them yet.

It’s easier for me to write a story for now, but if someone wants to help with stats, I’ll be happy to accept help

I do not know if anyone likes my work, but the release will be released in February.

6 Likes

The “hearts” on your OP seem to indicate that people like your work. Just an observation. :wink:

3 Likes

There’s been a minor update. Can anyone tell me if my code is okay? Can it be improved?

The next update will be on February 20

7 Likes