Mass Mother Murderer Tester Appreciation Contest [Won by Obieblu]

Hello, everyone! This is Samuel, the author of the infamous WIP, Mass Mother Murderer. As many of you know, MMM’s 13th and final chapter has recently been released on the demo, and story is only a few weeks away from being ready for Hosted Games, though Hosted Games probably won’t be ready for it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As a show of appreciation to everyone who supported me during the beta phase, I would like to do something kind of special. In this installment, there were five main antagonists: Edina, Garad, Cherihl, Abella, and Devero. In The Cruel Wizard, there will be FOUR main antagonists, all of whom were characters in MMM.

The first one who can guess who three out of four of the antagonists are will be given a prize: the notebook that I used to write a significant amount of MMM, and also a few pages of The Twisted Village and Winter of the Bovine.

The Rules:

• I live in Missouri, so the winner must live in the continental US so I can ship the book to them.
  • Each participant may only have two guesses, so choose wisely!

Congrats to Obieblu for guessing correctly and winning the contest!

20 Likes
Tfw you don't live anywhere near the US:

tenor

But best wishes to anyone entering, and congrats yet again, Samuel for finishing the story. I can’t wait for the full release and it has been amazing being a small part of the process!

13 Likes

The investigator you didn’t kill
Stefen
Joy

I’ll be in the US for Christmas. :grin:

5 Likes

Joy
The surviving RO
Efastia

1 Like

Wait…fuck me, there are FOUR antagonists. Anyone who can guess 3/4 will be the winner. :sweat_smile:

@obieblu and @Wannabe_Human
You two can add another character to your guesses since I remembered there are 4 antagonists. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Perhaps it is
-Mercier
-Kat
-Kel
-Joy

1 Like

Okay then my first guess will be
Joy
The surviving RO
Efastia
Stefen
Though i don’t think it’s correct, because none of these have the power level to potentially face the MC
Edit:
Okay, we have to use what we know so far to get into Samuel’s head. Is he the kind of person to forget major characters, or major antagonists? Based on his mask from his profile picture, I can glean he is a man with an eye for detail. And the devil IS in the details, as we all know. But the MC is comparable to a devil, so HE might be the detail. Furthermore, the character relationship bars, if the first letter is taken, spells out egcadkk. Take away the Ks (because we’re removing duplicates) and you have CAGED. Now, which antagonist was caged? Well, first you have to figure out if it’s literal or figurative. I’m still working that part out. But I’m close!

4 Likes

I was thinking Efastia’s soul may torment the MC by various mechanisms… but Wannabe beat me to it. So, to be different, I’ll say Mercier as the 4th. He may get motivated to better himself so he can get revenge.

5 Likes

And we have our winner, @obieblu! Three of the four main antagonists in The Cruel Wizard are Mercier, Stefen, and Joy. Congrats. :grin:

4 Likes

OMG! I’m uglycrying!

I can see Mercier either being fatalistic and trashy on a suicide mission or do a 180 and become like a holy paladin to make up for his shitty life and get power to fight you.

3 Likes

I would love to see these new antagonists being played and toyed by mc until thier eventual demise. God i love this series.

5 Likes

Kel, joy, efastia ( idk how efastia will be there but it’s fantasy so it’s possible) hope I’m not late

1 Like

Nvm lol

1 Like