Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

then newline would take action

yeah that’s understandable lol

I guess it’s too bad this is medieval fantasy, then.

1 Like

8 Likes

Some news: I generally write about 1k per day, and I’m still planning on focusing on The Enchanter’s Misery and Winter of the Bovine. However, I’ve decided that on days when I don’t have work, and after I finish the 1k for TEM/WotB, I’ll try to write an additional 0.5k for MMM. This means progress will be quite slow, but at least it will be steady.

7 Likes

Slow progress is just fine by me.

2 Likes

No worries, I don’t mind slow progress, looking forward to playing the full game.

I’ve always been drawn to the villains for some reason so this story is right up my alley.

6 Likes

Well, killers must have patience…

10 Likes

For some unknown reason, I like listening to this song while writing MMM. :thinking:

3 Likes

It would be hilarious if there was a point where your MC is talking to someone about their sister (not about her drowning) and you could choose a response like “IT WASNT ME!” and then they just abruptly shut up because nobody knows she drowned and you were around

1 Like
More Inspiration

3 Likes

We could turn Mom into that

Nothing a little bleach, lime and a fruit knife can’t sort

Waaaaaaait are those braces I see…

1 Like

That is terrifying. XD

1 Like

@Samuel_H_Young Here’s another. Its heavier, and the vocalist has a demonic voice, but the lyrics fit so well and so do the riffs.

https://youtu.be/K1y2pxYbDqA

Edit: Shit. Forgot how to actually embed the video. It used to automatically do it.

1 Like

That’s a cool song, and it does fit well!

1 Like

The title alone should have given it away. :laughing:

1 Like

I bet a Justin Bieber song would be more befitting. :laughing:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I for one, do find this somewhat interesting of a concept. Obviously, I assume that like most of the people here that I’m not a murderer nor do I aspire to be. But…sometimes it’s just about seeing how far things can seriously go in a game.

Just my personal thoughts though? “My mother was mean to me so I’m evil?” Eh. You think the “evilest villain in Choice of Game History” wouldn’t really need a Freudian excuse reason. But it’s already there as an established thing and if that’s your style, it is what it is.

2 Likes

I personally thought the mc was already a predisposed psychopath even without the mothers interference.

Though now they have a “reason” of sorts. Like they have always wanted to act out and will eventually but just needed whatever scapegoat available to be an incentive.

But that’s just my take on it.

8 Likes