Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

Stand by for big news.

15 Likes

Is it the chance to play the og version?( I joined the forums too late)
If it is then
9e9

6 Likes

Mass Mother Murderer has been accepted by Tales!!! I just signed a contract for a $10,000 advance and 25% royalties. Check out the original post for all the details.

23 Likes

Aah! Congrats!

3 Likes

research2

We Did It Boys!

8 Likes

Tbh its my first time even hearing about Tales. But I’m definitely looking forward to reading MMM over there. I’m checking out their other content but sadly Im stuck on Android :confounded:

6 Likes

They’re a relatively new company. My dudes @Tevin and @JimD have made titles for them.

Yeah, I hope their stuff comes out on Android soon!

2 Likes

Is Tales an app?

1 Like

Yes, unfortanetly they’re ios only right now.
Meaning that android user like me have to wait for the app to come out before the game.

12 Likes

Is it called Tales: Choose your own story?

2 Likes

Yep! I put a hyperlink to their website on the original post.

4 Likes

Congrats on the signing … I have a feeling the title will rock for you.

6 Likes

Major congrats!!!

I’m over here crying in the Android loyalist corner, but I’m still happy for ya

8 Likes

Will it be the orginal uncnespred version or the edited version you were working on?

3 Likes

Hoping for the original uncensored :smiley:

3 Likes

The two changes from the original were listed in the original post. So this version will still have the torture, graphic violence, sexual violence, profanity, etc that the original did.

The only differences are that the MC is more nuanced in their mental illness and in their relationship towards Efastia. So yeah, it’s gonna go full Game of Thrones in here.

12 Likes

Hell yeah, just the way I like it :clap: I honestly need more games like this tbh :confounded::confounded:

4 Likes

Reading this:
giphy%20(2)
Remembering I have to wait for Tales to release their app for android:
tenor%20(2)

19 Likes

I played one of the games on the app, and I gotta say, I LOVE the fact that there are choice statistics at the end of each “episode”, gives me a serious Telltale (RIP) vibe which is awesome. If this site had that type of feature too, I would totally adore it.

7 Likes

you know, I’m not sure if I like the app that much, but that’s more about their business model and it makes sense from a iphone perspective. I was also very hesitant about where this game was going anyways so I’ll sit on the fence a bit and see how it goes.

4 Likes