Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

I think 70 is fine, I had him at 81.

typo's

1 Like

Considering he is your boss maybe the stats for romancing him should be high, because he’s risking a lot

4 Likes

I did a playthrough myself and confirmed that 70 is pretty high but reasonable. I agree, though. He’s really the only RO that is reluctant and worried about having a relationship with the MC, and he mentions this a few times. (Because he’s your superior and also a whopping 17 years older.)

8 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young
Spelling errors in chapter 8 when dating Garad.

the swings open to reveal Garad in his day clothes

the door

stepping aside and motion to his living room.

Motioning

He gives you a sheepsih expression,

Sheepish

You’ve had more than enough of his bullshit escuses

Excuses

A short while later, the two of you are at th bowling alley,

The

and you’re certain that there’s going to be nothing be carnage when it hits those pins.

But

It will be fn and maybe it’ll help take our minds off the kidnapper for a little while.

Fun

Lurdo is already equipped with his lance and sheild

Shield

If I went down their

There

Indeed, it was your plan to get him injured and taken out of the pictre

Picture

In just a few seconds, dozens of spectators are puming

Pumping

the parries Lurdo’s blow

The lance

Then, without collecting his rward

Reward

As if one cue

On

finding yourself increasingly aggitated

Agitated

do you let out a piff of air in frsutration.

Puff, frustration

With a playful snicker, you bunch the front of his shirt in your hands and pull him closer. “I guess you still haven’t realized that the reasons that we shouldn’t be together are also the things that make this fun.” (Requires 25 Charisma

The bolded text is missing a end bracket.

5 Likes

Thanks! I guess that’s what happens when I’m sick. :grimacing:

MAJOR UPDATE:

• The mini-scene where you can ask Cherihl to be your girlfriend and take her out on a date is on the demo.
  • The mini-scenes for Devero and Abella are up as well, but one of the date options for both of them isn’t up yet.

All of this amounted to 12k, which brings the total word count of the demo to 124k.

19 Likes

I love the fact that there are cute scenes in a psycho story…
Anyway, found a typo

Summary

4 Likes

I think the relationship requirements to date the ROs, other than Garad, are too high.
For example, with Cherihil you have to pick every option that raises her relationship to date her, and the max you can get it to is 77%. I suggest changing it to 60%.

7 Likes

I have to head to work in a minute so for now I’ll lower them to 65, but I’ll look into them more tonight.

1 Like

@Samuel_H_Young
Spelling errors, when dating Devero.

Then, he raises his hands n the air,

In

As exhausting as it is faking these emtoional

Emotional

That’s my favorite thing abotu you,

About

When dating Cherihil.

A mischeivous grin spreads across your lips.

mischievous

Edit

Have a goodnight, Cherihl," you say. “Be safe, and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Good night

3 Likes

When I’m trying to leave for work and my computer insists on installing useless updates for 20 minutes before turning on. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

65% sounds perfect!

I picked every option to raise relationship stats for Devero and ended with 80% by the beginning of Chapter 8. Even without flirting with the other characters, I landed 63% with Abella, 68% with Garad, and 70% with Cherihl which are all comfortably over or almost over 65%.

Typos

Mini scene with Devero:
19%20AM

50%20AM

03%20AM

2 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young
When dating Cherihil.
In the option: “You step forward, pressing your forehead lightly against hers. “I’m so glad you’re okay.” Then, you lean down gently and kiss her on the lips.”

*set abella %+10
(+2 Diplomacy, Abella Increases)

The code should be:

*set cherihil %+10
(+2 Diplomacy, Cherihil increases)

When dating Devero.

In the choice:
“Sticking your face right up to his, you say slyly, “You must be the sweetest guy in this whole damn village.” Then, you push him onto his back and climb ontop of him, kissing him hard. Of course, you’re only going to tease him a little.”

Devero maons oudly as he runs his hands down your back and then squeezes and carresses your ass,

Moans loudly

Then, he raises his hands n the air

In

*if elemental
light his head on fire

This text needs a comma for consistency with the phantom and voodoo text.

Edit

but that doesn’t change the fact that faking these emtoional conncections

Emotional connections

Then, with a wave goodbe

Goodbye

When dating Abella.

Her pants and short sleave

Sleeve

1 Like

@Samuel_H_Young
When dating Abella.

You smile back at her, feeling rush of elation

Feeling a

Then, you get the sudden and almost overwhelming desure

Desire

After much of a nuisance

Put ‘how’ after the bolded word.

Out of all the different circumstances, her falling wgile

While

Then again, Abella mysteriously dying while all alone with you would practically be shoutng

Shouting

she pantsas

Pants as

1 Like

Thanks for being such a good typo sniper! I’ll fix these tonight.

3 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young
When dating Abella.

As tough as ever, she nods and rplies

Replies

You had expected it to exhilerating

Put ‘be’ after the bolded word.

1 Like

The cover art for MMM, featuring the MC, by @RagingMunkey, the very talented artist who also illustrated Keano, Rigel, and Mabelin for The Magician’s Burden.

I don’t own this yet but I had to share it with you guys right away because it’s so perfect!

23 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young
Spelling error in chapter 7. In the choice:
“Locating your prey will be a trivial task if you have a birds eye view. With a pulse of magical energy, you launch yourself into the air with a wicked, gleeful laugh.”

a jagged rok gripped tightly in his hand.

Rock

1 Like

Wow, she looks amazing! :star_struck: That’s going to be the new canon look for my MC.

3 Likes

Hey guys, I just dropped the biggest chapter yet and so far I’ve just got some typo reports. That’s very bad for my mountain sized ego. :imp: :man_shrugging:

Does anyone have any thoughts on the content or some suggestions for improvements?

15 Likes

The date scenes actually make me pity the MC because it really makes it clear that they will never be able to fully appreciate how much other people care about them and as a result, will never be able to fully enjoy the relationships they forged.

3 Likes