Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

So, Chapter 8 is gonna be split into 6 different mini scenes: going to the tavern with your team, going on a date with any of the ROs, or spending the night alone and doing some shit. I was wondering if you all think I should update the demo as each mini scene is completed, or if I should just wait and update the demo when all of Chapter 8 is finished? I might be finishing the tavern scene tonight so I just thought I’d see what you all thought.

10 Likes

Well I won’t say no to more story. I’d be into an update

7 Likes

MEDIUM UPDATE:

I’ve updated the demo with part of Chapter 8: the mini-scene where you can go to the tavern with the ROs. I’ve also added some character bios for Mercier and Kat in the stats screen.

18 Likes

In chapter 8.

Probably pubicly and with much celebration.

Publicly

The room itself ins’t anything particularly special

Isn’t

dressed in black trousers and a red tunic that exentuates his powerful muscles.

accentuates

He takes another deep drink his tankard

Put ‘from’ after the bolded word.

3 Likes

Exentuates. That’s a new one. :grimacing:

Damnit, Sam. :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

In chapter 8.

and you can tell she’s enjoying herself immenseley.

immensely

she cackles unapolegetically

unapologetically

You pride yourself on your personal hygeine

Hygiene

Then, he looks at you, a bit glassy eyes

Eyed

3 Likes

I guess I really underestimated Edina. I was under the impression that Abella was more intelligent and the only thing she had going for her was the primal fear the MC has for her.

10 Likes

To be fair, thus far Abella has displayed her intelligence more than Edina. But Edina has some plans of her own that will be revealed in the climax of the story. :wink:

Though there is a scene in Chapter 7 where she uses a combination of emotional manipulation and cunning to humiliate the MC in a chess game. So there’s that. :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

So I worked from 11 am to 11 pm today and managed to write 2k words during that time because I’m naughty. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

11 Likes

Dan impressive. Eager to see the h scene with Abella.

It’s funny. She’s simultaneously my biggest threat as well as my lover lol

10 Likes

21 Likes

…So the song Issues by Julia Michaels is on repeat atm. [I’m helpless to stop it] And I can’t stop drawing parallels to MMM when listening. I seriously feel like it’s the way the MC would coerce someone with staying with them despite their issues, for whatever twisted reason they have in mind.

And if anyone’s like wut, here’s the lyrics.

"Voilà

I’m jealous, I’m overzealous
When I’m down, I get real down
When I’m high, I don’t come down
I get angry, baby, believe me
I could love you just like that
And I could leave you just as fast

But you don’t judge me
'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too
No, you don’t judge me

'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
And I’ll give mine to you
Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love
It takes to solve 'em

Yeah, I got issues
And one of them is how bad I need you

You do shit on purpose
You get mad and you break things
Feel bad, try to fix things
But you’re perfect
Poorly wired circuit
And got hands like an ocean
Push you out, pull you back in

'Cause you don’t judge me
No, you don’t judge me
'Cause you see it from the same point of view

'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
It takes to solve 'em

Yeah, I got issues

(I got issues, you got 'em too)
(I got issues, you got 'em too)

'Cause I got issues
(I got)
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
(You got 'em too)
Bask in the glory
(I got issues)
Of all our problems
(You got 'em too)
It takes to solve 'em

Yeah, I got issues (I got)
And one of them is how bad I need you (You got 'em too)
Yeah, I got issues (I got issues)
And one of them is how bad I need you (You got 'em too)
Yeah, I got issues (I got)

6 Likes

Would be funny if it worked only for the kids to be even worst than the parents and same for the grankids, so you have the girl as the only normal one while the MC pass his time facepalming because his kids and grandkids are amateurs

yes, i like serial killer family, i’m a fan of texas chainsaw and slasher in general

edit : yes, for a second i forgot you could actualy choose the gender of the MC and there are males ROs, that’s how deep in the story i am, i guesse XD

3 Likes

These updates be coming out faster than a virgin in a brothel.

6 Likes

Oh God. I’m vomiting just reading this

1 Like

You have my condolences. I listened to the audiobook version to try to get a similar experience as the people who fainted. I had a bad time.

(Didn’t faint tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

I can see my MC do that to Abella :eyes:

1 Like

I just watched Mandy last night and it was the worst movie I’ve ever seen, despite the trailer looking amazing. That sort of senseless, comically gratuitous slasher gore is definitely something I want to avoid. MMM is extremely dark, but for a reason, not just for edginess or darkness’ sake.

9 Likes

That sucks. I avoid movies with too much violence/gore with a passion, but I was intent on giving Mandy a chance based on all the raving reviews and my unironic love for Nicholas Cage. Was the story, acting, pacing all up to the mark? Or would you say every aspect of the movie was shit?

2 Likes

Not really…the first five minutes are actually kinda interesting, but then it quickly devolves into laughably ridiculous hack and slash, with so many plotholes and basically no character development. I laughed out loud at a couple scenes because of how stupid they were, but that’s about it.

I was shocked at the very positive reviews, but I guess if you’re looking for a gore fest that was intentionally as bad as possible, it’s well done. I’m not even trying to be dramatic, I think they were self-aware and intentional about all that.

2 Likes