Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

This is what happens when I’m busy with uni and have no time to play test. Reads the part where the MC masturbates WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well, looks like my mind is going to messed up ville. Proceeds to dump bleach in eyes and ears.

I’m scared to ask the reasoning for this now.

6 Likes

Hahaha. I’m going full in with this story.

But check out the comment above yours to see my reasoning for those scenes!

2 Likes

Yeah holy shit man. They were awesome hahaha. I always chose Abella though. I personally stick to women. I’m scared to read when he jacks off to a half goblin though haha. How long do you think it’s gonna take to finish the book though? And will there be art for the characters like in TMB?

2 Likes

Right now, I have about 100k written for this and 200k more to go, so it will likely take me at least another 6 months to finish.

I’m actually currently talking with an artist about making 5 character illustrations for MMM: a female MC and the 4 ROs.

7 Likes

Okay I know that this is good news but I want to derail a little bit and ask, will you be continuing with The Enchanter’s Misery? Cause I freaking love that book too. :yum:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m really excited about TEM. Here’s my current schedule as far as HGs goes. Each bullet point indicates what I will complete before moving onto the next story.

• Mass Mother Murderer and Winter of the Bovine
  • The Enchanter’s Misery
  • The Twisted Village
  • The Goblin’s Revolt
8 Likes

Awesome also that little teaser for The Twisted Village is very intriguing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

First of all, great work so far, Samuel. I’ll definitely keep tabs on this game. If I could suggest one thing tho, it’d be to make it clearer when the scene takes you back to the past;p

2 Likes

New chapter coming before September. :wink:

9 Likes

unnamed%20(3)

Holy shit, man. How do you do it ?

23 Likes

You have one day…?

2 Likes

The story is panning out very nicely. You certainly have a knack for creating interesting characters. :smile:

2 Likes

You’re telling this to the guy who recently wrote the 8k word demo for The Twisted Village in one day. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Blmc000
Thanks!

@GuardsmanTheMad
Revenge of the Sith memes give me eternal happiness. And for how I write so much, I’ll return to my usual catchphrase. “I hate my job.” :stuck_out_tongue:

@KJM
Thanks! I’ll go back and make sure all the flashbacks are clear.

10 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young I will be on the forums waiting for the next chapter because there is one day till September :nerd_face:

1 Like

The cover art for MMM is being made by Anthea Zammit, the extremely talented artist who did the interior art for The Magician’s Burden. :ok_hand:

Also, I’ve added in a choice for how to react after Abella finds Werner’s arrowhead.

14 Likes

Oooooh yay! :+1::smirk::smiley: I love any and all interaction with Abella :smirk:

2 Likes

MAJOR UPDATE:

Chapter 6 is now on the demo. It amounted to 13k, which brings to the total word-count of the demo to 84k and the playthrough length to 37k. This is the first chapter where you can kiss the ROs. As always, comments, feedback, typo spotting, and bug spotting are much appreciated. I hope you enjoy!

22 Likes

I’m not exactly sure why but I really enjoy playing a character that has high intelligence and charisma. Having a serial killer rely on brute strength doesn’t seem to be appealing to me but I suppose I enjoy breaking people mentally to the point that they break down crying. Jeez, I really do have a dark side.

Brilliant work, Sam. Keep it up!

10 Likes

Hi, it’s me, yah boi, RitaDeservedBetter76 here with a few corrections.

“Lore more” should be lot more.

Uh, I’m sure this one is pretty self explanatory.

Merchant’s.

I picked Abella (cuz Goth Gf) and this line came up instead of Garad going with the rookie guard.

Loving the game Man! Can’t wait for the rest.

3 Likes

Rita did deserve better. :cry::cry::cry:

Thanks! All of those errors are fixed now.

1 Like