Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

Isn’t she the mom though? I’d assumed that she would be a bit older than that seeing how the MC is like 18 or so. But it wouldn’t be too far fetched since she’d probably be at least 17 when she gave birth to the MC.

1 Like

She was 16 when she had the MC.

@GuardsmanTheMad
That meme :joy:

4 Likes

Huh well I can’t wait to ruin her birthday by kidnapping her. She got it coming anyway

3 Likes

You got about 10 more chapters til you can kill or even truly confront Edina. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Would be something like this if we try to confront her early ? (For an MC with phantom magic who can summon a spectre)

MC: Tries to scare Edina with a spectre and failes

[beat]

MC:

Summary

aEkqD1pX_700wa_0

13 Likes

@GuardsmanTheMad
Lmao :joy: basically.

4 Likes

This is everything I need.

6 Likes

Why Garad wouldn’t search houses of officials and guard? If he decided that killer could be anyone, it would be only logical to search everyone. Officials should be interested to catch the killer too, so they shouldn’t be against search, also it would anger simple villagers. I think.

3 Likes

Politics, unfortunately. :confused: The mayor denies him that and limits him to only regular citizens.

I’m actually glad lil sis died, because girl didn’t deserve this family, both the mc and the mother are shitty person’s, I just imagine the power struggle between the Mc and the mother for her affections (the mc only found this to control her and hurt upset the mother), also it may be a little nitpicking, but when the Mc thinks about Devero the text mentions their face becoming bright red which kinda breaks the immersion since I always imagine my mcs with really dark skin and flush wouldn’t be noticeable( this happens quite a lot in cg games with their mentions of blushing pink , kinda makes my think the of being default white, not intentionally) sorry again if it seems like nitpicking

6 Likes

True. :frowning:

I’ve actually thought about that before. I suppose I could consider adding skin color choices.

Also, I’m working in the box office today and it’s hella slow. I always try to take advantage of this by bringing my notebook with me. So far I’ve already written 1,500 words of kissy scenes with the ROs while at work. :blush:

14 Likes

Do you ever stop? I wish I had your drive, I’ve got a story in my head for like 3 years and have never ever written not even one world

2 Likes

Not really. :stuck_out_tongue:

Writing is tough. I generally have to write like 100 words, take a short break, and repeat.

4 Likes

12 Likes

To be fair, that cat will probably give you bad luck. Also, just out of curiosity, what kind of masks can we make?

2 Likes

So far I have three choices planned: Edina’s face, a mysterious mask, and a monstrous mask.

7 Likes

The moment you said that, I just thought, what about using your sister’s face? More psychological torture :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

cue evil, maniacal laughter

10 Likes

Damn, that’s a really good idea, too.

1 Like

Holy crap. Even though I don’t agree with some things you said, I can’t deny that you are a really good writer. The torture scenes made me wince so good they were hahaha.
Not to mention the part in which you beat your meat, hahaha. That was surprisingly accurate. Keep it up!!

3 Likes

That’s great to hear! Though you and a few others disagree with me on what it truly means to be a sociopath or psychopath, I think it should still be pretty easy to look past. I say this because the words sociopath, psychopath, and amygdala are never used in the story, nor will they ever be used in the series. :slight_smile:

Yes, those masturbation scenes were fun to write. I also think they were very important to the story, too, as they help show how truly fucked up the MC is. Just moments after brutally torturing an innocent man, they’re able to relax in the bath and masturbate as if nothing had happened.

13 Likes