Mass Mother Murderer [8/14 Chapters, 106k words]

nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice
young-adult-fiction

God damn those scenes in the bath were freaking awesome (:wink:you know the ones I’m speaking of) and it does not help me chose who I’m going to romance first, me being Pansexual doesn’t help either. Why do you always make them so enticing :yum:

Did Werner leave arrowhead on purpose? It would be interesting. I hope we get our portion of suspicion towards MC. My favourite trope. :sweat_smile:

Few typos

Nice addition. Here are some typos:

Summary

Growing

Face, veins and eyes
I
overboard
the, stress
feigned
found
scapegoat
would

Good chapter! It’s getting more and more dangerous now. I wonder if MC can keep it up without drawing to much attention to himself…

@samuel_h_young
Spelling errors in chapter 5.

No, mother," he snarl through barred teeth. “I have something much more fun planned for you.”

You

Come with queitly, on the other hand, and I’ll let you live.

Quietly

While Cherihl and Abella are off scouring a different part of the nieghborhood,

Neighbourhood

Once you explain to them what the archer found this morning, you contiue,

Continue

you give prone, battered body one more glance

His prone

On my way over here, I gound this arrowhead

Found

All of these qaulities

Qualities

he whips around and slams his fist into the wall with a roar of anger, punching a jaggeed hole

Jagged

and she always seems to end up just a short distance for your house.

From

you relex your grip on the sides and slowly, calmly rise to the top.

Relax

@langre
Maybe, but you’ll never know for certain. :slight_smile:

Thanks for spotting all those nasty typos, everyone. I’ll fix them all tonight.

@Sovereign
Just wait til they’re not just the MC’s imagination. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I cannot wait but it seems like I have to though, why must I be subjected to this torment :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: also how raunchy will the ahem adult scenes be? :wink:

Raunchier than the ones in The Magician’s Burden, given this MC. :innocent:

Yes, you spoil your fans and for this you have claimed the #1 spot as my favourite author :grin:

Well, that’s a first. :smiley:

Then let’s make sure that it isn’t the last time you hear it either :grin:

Really unsettling in the most fascinating way. Like when watching a documentary on a murderer. I found myself increasingly uncomfortable, but I kind of liked it? Y’know, the discomfort you feel when you’re watching a horror movie!

Speaking OF horror movies, it’s always the mother! Norman Bates, Jason Voorhees, and now the MC! It’s always the mother that the scary, murderous character is obsessed with!

I’m glad I was able to play on Charisma so much. It’s usually what I go to. Oh! But, I swear, I felt like Light Yagami so many times while playing this. Made me wanna bop the MC upside the head whenever that thought drifted into my head. Ah, poor Margo and Werner. Fell for Esther’s deceptively cute, youthful attractiveness. Mercier fell for her bluff too. Sucker.

I think this is the first time I’ve played a CoG game/WIP/anything without using my actual name. I just wanted to distance myself from this character as much as possible. At the same time, I was weirdly entertained nudging this twisted story along.

Once again, good sir, I do adore your writing. ^^

There was SOMETHING I desperately wanted to comment on, and I only remembered it when I saw all the skills in one of your other WIPs!

The Callous/Compassionate Avarice/Altruism stat bars are jokes, aren’t they? I’m not certain, but I’m pretty sure that the MC is mentally incapable of changing those stat bars.

And I think it’s safe to assume, what with this answer to one of the FAQs, that I’m right…?

It takes you a moment to realize that’s her idea of a joke. And you thought you could deadpan. You laugh, saying, “I didn’t think you woukd really take me up on my offer. Maybe another time? It’s a bit of a mess in there.”

would

@Samuel_H_Young
In chapter 5, in the choice: "Rubbing the back of your head, you sigh and say impatiently, “Come on, Devero, let’s go. Clearly whatever we’re looking for isn’t down here, so we’re just wasting time when we should be looking for Werner and Margo.”

*set devero %-10
*set resolve +2
(+2 Resolve, Devero Increases)

The bracketed section should be: Devero Decreases, as the MC is losing relationship points with him.

Thanks! That’s exactly what I intended with this story.

That is a bit strange, isn’t it? I suppose it’s because mothers are supposed to love and care for their children, so when they do the opposite, it just makes it that much worse.

Light is one of my favorite characters in fiction. I think the MC shares some characteristics with him, like charisma, arrogance, intelligence, etc, but the big difference is Light was changing the world for the better and this MC is just destroying other peoples’ worlds to try to put theirs back together.

Yes, those meters will be set at 100% for all of MMM. I did this to emphasize to the reader that there won’t be a single moral choice in the story.

:’(

Also, all of the typos you all reported are now fixed.

Sooo, I’m making outlines for MMM’s sequel, TCW, (not gonna tell you what that stands for :wink: ) and if you think this is a power fantasy, you haven’t seen anything yet.

Nice chapter @Samuel_H_Young ! I really enjoy this for some reason, I’m totally not crazy… totally… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Btw I love power fantasies :hugs:

At work earlier this morning, my manager was wondering why none of the closers were showing up. I told him it was because they were all locked in my basement. He laughed. I guess he thought I was joking. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Out of my 4 published stories and 4 wips, MMM is my only power fantasy, surprisingly enough. I normally prefer writing underdog stories but a power fantasy works remarkably well for this tale.

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:
(Shhhhhhhh)
:joy: