Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

I cannot wait but it seems like I have to though, why must I be subjected to this torment :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: also how raunchy will the ahem adult scenes be? :wink:

2 Likes

Raunchier than the ones in The Magician’s Burden, given this MC. :innocent:

4 Likes

Yes, you spoil your fans and for this you have claimed the #1 spot as my favourite author :grin:

3 Likes

Well, that’s a first. :smiley:

4 Likes

Then let’s make sure that it isn’t the last time you hear it either :grin:

2 Likes

Really unsettling in the most fascinating way. Like when watching a documentary on a murderer. I found myself increasingly uncomfortable, but I kind of liked it? Y’know, the discomfort you feel when you’re watching a horror movie!

Speaking OF horror movies, it’s always the mother! Norman Bates, Jason Voorhees, and now the MC! It’s always the mother that the scary, murderous character is obsessed with!

I’m glad I was able to play on Charisma so much. It’s usually what I go to. Oh! But, I swear, I felt like Light Yagami so many times while playing this. Made me wanna bop the MC upside the head whenever that thought drifted into my head. Ah, poor Margo and Werner. Fell for Esther’s deceptively cute, youthful attractiveness. Mercier fell for her bluff too. Sucker.

I think this is the first time I’ve played a CoG game/WIP/anything without using my actual name. I just wanted to distance myself from this character as much as possible. At the same time, I was weirdly entertained nudging this twisted story along.

Once again, good sir, I do adore your writing. ^^

4 Likes

There was SOMETHING I desperately wanted to comment on, and I only remembered it when I saw all the skills in one of your other WIPs!

The Callous/Compassionate Avarice/Altruism stat bars are jokes, aren’t they? I’m not certain, but I’m pretty sure that the MC is mentally incapable of changing those stat bars.

And I think it’s safe to assume, what with this answer to one of the FAQs, that I’m right…?

1 Like

It takes you a moment to realize that’s her idea of a joke. And you thought you could deadpan. You laugh, saying, “I didn’t think you woukd really take me up on my offer. Maybe another time? It’s a bit of a mess in there.”

would

1 Like

@Samuel_H_Young
In chapter 5, in the choice: "Rubbing the back of your head, you sigh and say impatiently, “Come on, Devero, let’s go. Clearly whatever we’re looking for isn’t down here, so we’re just wasting time when we should be looking for Werner and Margo.”

*set devero %-10
*set resolve +2
(+2 Resolve, Devero Increases)

The bracketed section should be: Devero Decreases, as the MC is losing relationship points with him.

3 Likes

Thanks! That’s exactly what I intended with this story.

That is a bit strange, isn’t it? I suppose it’s because mothers are supposed to love and care for their children, so when they do the opposite, it just makes it that much worse.

Light is one of my favorite characters in fiction. I think the MC shares some characteristics with him, like charisma, arrogance, intelligence, etc, but the big difference is Light was changing the world for the better and this MC is just destroying other peoples’ worlds to try to put theirs back together.

Yes, those meters will be set at 100% for all of MMM. I did this to emphasize to the reader that there won’t be a single moral choice in the story.

3 Likes

:’(

Also, all of the typos you all reported are now fixed.

Sooo, I’m making outlines for MMM’s sequel, TCW, (not gonna tell you what that stands for :wink: ) and if you think this is a power fantasy, you haven’t seen anything yet.

25 Likes

Nice chapter @Samuel_H_Young ! I really enjoy this for some reason, I’m totally not crazy… totally… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Btw I love power fantasies :hugs:

2 Likes

At work earlier this morning, my manager was wondering why none of the closers were showing up. I told him it was because they were all locked in my basement. He laughed. I guess he thought I was joking. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Out of my 4 published stories and 4 wips, MMM is my only power fantasy, surprisingly enough. I normally prefer writing underdog stories but a power fantasy works remarkably well for this tale.

13 Likes

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:
(Shhhhhhhh)
:joy:

1 Like

Oh man, this is great. Imagine if the MC finally finds his peace, feeling like he has at last quenched that thirst for vengeance against his mother after a long list of victims, and then finds himself bored and decides to write a book about his… ‘adventures’.

3 Likes

Remind me to never come over to your house :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young
When do you think we will get a romance scene because I’m dying inside thinking about Abella!

4 Likes

I love how evil the MC i really do. lol

2 Likes

@Arcane_warrior
The most evil villain in all of Choice of Games, right? :wink:

@chopper
Here’s the general outline that I have for the remaining chapters.

• Chapter 6: Do midnight stake-out with Abella, Garad, Cherihl, or Devero to try to catch the kidnapper in the act.
  • Chapter 7: After stake-out, when everyone has gone home, you go and put Werner into a cart and cover him with hay. Then, you take him to an abandoned mine to play cat and mouse with him before finally murdering him. When you get home, you construct a super villain mask :japanese_goblin: so that you can use it when abducting your next victim, as you’ll have to use overt violence next time.
  • Chapter 8: Next morning, Stefen pounds on your door and then attacks you because he’s distraught that Margo still hasn’t been found. You beat the shit out of him, so Garad punishes you by forcing you to stay home for the day. While at home, you have a flashback about Efastia, and then in the afternoon, Edina comes over to your house to celebrate her 35th birthday.
  • Chapter 9: Later that evening, you can ask RO to be your girlfriend/boyfriend, and then choose between a variety of dates to take them out on.
  • Chapter 10: After your date, you go to a field in the middle of the night, where you know that your next victim, Joy, is trying to practice magic (she has very minor mind-reading that she can’t control, and otherwise isn’t able to use spells.) You kidnap her and then take her back to your basement to torture her.
  • Chapter 11: Next morning, Garad calls meeting to compile information and strategize. That night, you can have a crazy sex scene with your boyfriend/girlfriend.
  • Chapter 12: Later that night, someone reports Joy missing. Garad flies into rage and gathers all guards and the mayor. He makes plan to have mandatory, village-wide house-searches for anyone who isn’t a guard or official. You take advantage of this by trying to plant evidence in Kat’s, Mercier’s, or Kel’s house in the middle of the night.
  • Chapter 13: The next day, your team and dozens of other guards forcefully search houses of citizens throughout the village, trying to find any of the three kidnap victims.
  • Chapters 14 and 15: The next day, disaster strikes for the MC. Plot moves at breakneck speed as the MC tries to finish what they started.
27 Likes

My MC will be like
IMG_20180804_203435_607

Edit:

images%20(12)

@Samuel_H_Young is she really that desperate ?

14 Likes