Hello, everyone, I’m Samuel, the author of The Magician’s Burden, and the WIPS, The Enchanter’s Misery, The Twisted Village, and Winter of the Bovine. I have a new WIP ready for testing, and it’s unlike anything I’ve ever written before.
For once, you were telling the truth. You really didn’t kill your little sister. You simply watched her drown.
Mass Mother Murderer is an epic medieval fantasy/thriller/horror/romance story where you play as a psychopathic serial killer determined to get revenge on your abusive mother by any means necessary. It is the first installment in a trilogy where you play as the most evil villain in CoG history.
What there will be when the story is complete:
- 250k words total
- play as female, non-binary, or male; romance males, females, both, or no one at all
- 4 ROs: 2 male, 2 female (Devero, Garad, Cherihl, Abella)
- play as a magician and choose between 3 different kinds of black magic: phantom, voodoo, and elemental
- dozens of stats detailing your relationships, skills, attributes, knowledge, and more.
If you enjoyed this demo, consider leaving a like so others will try it too. >:)
Demo Word Count:
Chapter One: 12k
Chapter Two: 13k
Chapter Three: 11k
Chapter Four: 19k
Chapter Five: 17k
Chapter Six: 20k
Chapter Seven: 9k
Chapter Eight: 4k so far
Chapter Nine: ?
Chapter Ten: ?
Chapter Eleven: ?
Chapter Twelve: ?
Chapter Thirteen: ?
Chapter Fourteen: ?
Playthrough length: 47k
The general outline I have for the remaining chapters:
- Chapter 8: Later that evening, you can ask RO to be your girlfriend/boyfriend, and then choose between a variety of dates to take them out on. Or, you can go to the tavern with your team, or simply spend the night alone.
- Chapter 9: After your date, you go to a field in the middle of the night, where you know that your next victim, Joy, is trying to practice magic (she has very minor mind-reading that she can’t control, and otherwise isn’t able to use spells.) You kidnap her and then take her back to your basement to torture her.
- Chapter 10: Next morning, Garad calls meeting to compile information and strategize. That night, you can have a crazy sex scene with your boyfriend/girlfriend, spend time with your team, or spend the night alone.
- Chapter 11: Later that night, someone reports Joy missing. Garad flies into rage and gathers all guards and the mayor. He makes plan to have mandatory, village-wide house-searches for anyone who isn’t a guard or official. You take advantage of this by trying to plant evidence in Kat’s, Mercier’s, or Kel’s house in the middle of the night.
- Chapter 12: The next day, your team and dozens of other guards forcefully search houses of citizens throughout the village, trying to find any of the three kidnap victims.
- Chapters 13 and 14: The next day, disaster strikes for the MC. Plot moves at breakneck speed as the MC tries to finish what they started.
Who are your favorite characters?
What magic types did you choose to have?
Should the MC label themselves as a supervillain?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
“Is the MC a psychopath or a sociopath? Can they care about others at all?” The MC is a psychopath, someone who is incapable of feeling love, remorse, or empathy because of abnormalities in their brain. They are cruel, violent, and completely selfish. Sociopaths, on the other hand, are conniving, cruel, selfish, etc, and have warped moralities. However, they can still feel love and empathy to an extent, and their condition is caused mainly by environmental factors.
“What will the MC actually do after accomplishing their goal of killing their mother?” You’ll have to wait for the sequels for that question to be answered, though you’ll get a general idea of where the story will be headed at the end of MMM.
“Why didn’t the MC just kill Edina when they had a chance in the beginning of Chapter 1?” The MC is far more powerful than Edina because of their physical prowess and strong spells. However, after suffering over a decade of abuse from her, they have become psychologically damaged to the point where she utterly terrifies them, and there’s a mental block keeping them from just killing her. This is why they are kidnapping villagers, dressing them up as their mother, and torturing and murdering them. They believe it will help them prepare themselves to finally face up to her.