Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

Oh, wow, that is really similar in a lot of ways. I guess great minds think alike. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Probably they’ll just be elaborate dances of ‘I Pretend to like you to get X’ , ‘You intrigue me’ , or ‘How lovely you are, I’d love to add your pretty skull to my collection’.

1 Like

A serial killer protagonist… Yeah, I’m all about this. It’s the inverse of my beloved detective stories. Even when I’m a more chaotic or evil character, I usually have a soft spot or two, so it’ll be interesting playing one where I’m incapable of truly caring for anyone.

2 Likes

Damn this is intense, I love it.
Will we be able to have some compassion and humanity if we choose to? Like towards the ROs?

1 Like

Glad you’re enjoying it! Because of your psychopathic and sociopathic disorders, you are unable to have compassion or even understand it. You will be able to fake it in certain circumstances, though. Like you may like an RO because of what they can give you or because you find them interesting, but you wouldn’t truly care about them.

12 Likes

Glad it’s going good for you.

1 Like

Yeaaah… But those mother’s are abusive towards their children right? The ones we kill I mean…

I’m afraid that’s not how it works. Heck, there’s no indication our other victims are even mothers, they’re just target practice.

All in all, I get the impression that people should really not try to delude themselves into thinking the MC may be a good person, not even slightly.

10 Likes

Well this is intriguing.

1 Like

So, will the heroes be the typical goodie two shoes, refusing to kill the MC, trying to help them. Or would they not hesitate to kill the MC if it meant the safety of others ?

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter… They are dying

MWAHAHAHA

( PS : I hope the detective is a girl so I have one more dummy to practice on. (Just like it happens in movies just ending differently :smiling_imp:) )

4 Likes

Yes, you’ll actually be the vice-captain so that will make it especially interesting. :slight_smile: This story is set in Lume, the same world as Trial of the Demon Hunter, The Magician’s Burden, and The Enchanter’s Misery. There will be another enchanter on the force, so that will make it more difficult to not get caught.

@AmericanShakespeare
No, and they wouldn’t necessarily be mothers, anyway. Hell, one of the victims will be a man that you dress up like your mother. But in your mind, they are your mother.

Got ninja’d by @Talyrion :smiley: yes. The MC is a horrible piece of shit who tortures and murders people for practice so they can finally face their mother without being terrified and murder her too.

@GuardsmanTheMad
Some heroes will be more “good” than others, but getting caught would mean a summary execution. :slight_smile:

@DUNGEON_MASTER
There will be six other people in the guard force working to find the killer. All of them are ROs and 3 are male, 3 are female.

@Rover_Atvist
Thanks! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Yeah, this is going to end well.

(future plans for after mom’s business is finished: find a perfectly nice serial killer to grab a coffee with, gushing about our common hobby and exchanging pointers)

3 Likes

You find the serial killer and they start talking to you all casual like…

6 Likes

So the bromance between Will Graham and Hannibal Lecter can now finally turn into Romance… Noice!

2 Likes

There’s only room for one serial killer in this town. :smirk:

7 Likes

Well I’m open to long distance relationship too! :smile:

5 Likes

In fact, given what kind of person we’re talking about, it might be safer, even.

8 Likes

So you’re going for the Dexter approach…except genuinely being a serial killer. FYI, I never watched it but got the gist.

I think I only watched the first episode of Dexter, but yes, it could be similar in that both protagonists have criminology expertise.