Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

Thanks, Soprano. I’m glad you’re enjoying it so much.

Yeah, Margo is probably one of the most innocent characters in the story, even compared to Devero and Efastia.

None of the interrogations can lead to anything more than the investigators becoming slightly more suspicious of Kel/Mercier/Kat. Later on, though, I do plan on letting you try to frame at least one of them.

Thanks, I did manage to make Mercier seem a little more suspicious, but it didn’t seem enough so I was wondering what I did wrong, lol. Mercier doesn’t seem that bad of a guy, but I’m definitely going to try and frame Kel - he is one crazy dude.

The pleasure is mine, all the best for future progress!

3 Likes

Hey Man, little suggestion. How about a save feature since you keep updating and we keep having to play through the same chapters over and over again to get to it.

6 Likes

Dashingdon has a feature like that, so I’ll see about implementing it tonight. It hasn’t worked the previous times I tried to use it, though.

5 Likes

All you need to do is go to the dashingdon page, choose “edit details” and enable use of CJW’s smPluginMenuAddon.

Then put this bit of code at the end of your startup page: *sm_init mygame | 3

and you’re done!

6 Likes

Hey, everyone, you can now save your game’s progress!

25 Likes

When you glance over at Abella, she’s shaking his head and frowning, looking as if she’s thinking hard to figure out what the hell just happened. With a puff of air, she gives you a perplexed look and says, “What the hell just happened?”

wat?

1 Like

Did you just get cat fished?

2 Likes

Abella had an instantaneous magical sex change into a man and then an instantaneous magical sex change back into a women within the span of one second. I’m kind of surprised you didn’t see this coming.

21 Likes

I like here even more now, she isn’t a 1D righteous to a fault bitch, she’s devious and pulled one over on me! Hah! thou shall rue this Abe!

1 Like

Some grammar mistakes and minor typo’s. Nothing to lose sleep over, you write beautifully, @Samuel_H_Young. The story is getting better in my opinion, especially the interrogations scene, I couldn’t shake off the feeling that the three criminals suspected it was the M.C…

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing out all those typos! I’ll fix them tonight. I’m glad you’re enjoying the story more and more.

:grimacing:

2 Likes

@samuel_h_young

For the most part, your patrol is completely uneventful. guards making their rounds through the streets usually has an effect in and of itself,

Capitalise the bolded word.

2 Likes

By the way, were you ever able to play the demo? I’m guessing the errors you saw were caused by me updating the files while you were trying to play.

yeah i played the chapter.sorry for not saying sooner

3 Likes

Jumping from Winter of the Bovine to this was a little bit surprising! Still, I absolutely adored the chance to be the manipulative bitch I’ve always wanted to be! :laughing:
Also, I had no idea you had other books?? Excuse me while I go read them and probably gush over how good they are :grin:

4 Likes

WotB and MMM are definitely polar opposite in terms of MCs.

Hehe, yay.

5 Likes

@samuel_h_young

Obviously, you can’t just use your telepathy on Kel right after you used it on Mercier; that would be far too suspicous.

suspicious

6 Likes

“It’s strange to have a creation out there, a deeply mutated version of yourself running loose and screwing everything up. I wonder if this is how parents feel.”

God damnit, I love Dexter.

14 Likes

Damnit…is it even possible to break the piro maniac??? So who is our next target???

1 Like