Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

Even though those flashbacks are a few chapters away, I’ll let the story do the talking. :slight_smile:

MAJOR UPDATE:

Chapter 2 is now on the demo! It amounted to 13k, which brings the total word-count of the demo to 24k, and the play-through length to 14k. Three new characters are introduced (Cherihl, Margo, and Abella) and the plot picks up the pace a little. As always, feedback/comments/typo spotting/bug spotting are appreciated. I hope you enjoy!

11 Likes

Misspelled the word “guards”

2 Likes

Well, it’s official. I’ve never wanted something bad to happen to a MC in my life till now. Which means you’ve done a brilliant job @Samuel_H_Young. Found a typo, but can’t upload it cause it’s in my phone. Will try to use my iPad to upload. If I do have one thing to discuss, this is just me but I feel like you need to describe how the vortex power is an elemental. I mean, I would almost describe it like a black hole of sorts. Beyond that, I love how the story is going and can’t wait for my intelligent MC to both succeed and die :grin:.

3 Likes

Woohoo. Thanks.

Yeah, it’s inspired by black holes, so I see it as sort of a nature spell which kinda fits in with elemental magic.

3 Likes

Couldn’t a hurricane spell work as well ? It’s wind ?

Yeah, but I like the vortex spell. :stuck_out_tongue:

You sure this ain’t influence by Star Wars :face_with_raised_eyebrow: ? Seriously though, even I had difficulty choosing which magic to use (Although granting vomit powers for Voodoo magic…are you that evil ?) but the vortex under elementary convinced me.

2 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young
Spelling error in chapter 2.

Evening if something doesn’t turn up today,

Even

1 Like

Okay the story claims my character is 13, while the stat page says my character is 18.

So at least one of them is wrong there.

Uh, when did it claim you were thirteen? O.o

2 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young I think it’s with margo’s brother where he calls you a 12 year old, but you can tell him you just turned 13.

Also I found a typo

Summary

3 Likes

Nah, your MC was joking.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s very clearly sarcasm.

Thanks, I’ll fix that typo.

1 Like

@Samuel_H_Young
I remember you saying that Edmund Kemper inspired this game to some degree and one of the optional names for the MC is Edmun. Is that the way its supposed to be or is it supposed to be Edmund and its a spelling mistake somehow nobody has noticed until now?

2 Likes

Edmun was intentional. :slight_smile: It’s just a bit of a nod towards him. (Fuck him, though. :P)

2 Likes

You probably forgot a quotation mark

Typo

Typo

1 Like

Thanks for all the typo-spotting, everyone. Any thoughts on the plot/characters/writing/etc that you think I should consider moving forward?

People have thought that Onion articles were real, assuming that the tone one wishes to convey is the tone received in a print medium is not a safe bet,

And if one can’t trust the website that reported on the royal demon baby, I don’t know what the world is coming to.

@Samuel_H_Young
I am amazed that you can write that fast! This will be done in no time at your pace! Good job!!!

2 Likes

Okay…but why would a vice-captain of the guard be 13? Did you believe Stefen when he called the MC 12?

@Chopper
Thanks :slight_smile: I’m currently writing 1k for MMM and 0.5k for Enchanter per day.

4 Likes