Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

Dayum, that’s an honor. :sob::sob::sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

@BoisterousBumblebee
Lol :joy: yes, Devero is one of those cheerful and optimistic characters which can either be very endearing or very annoying, depending on the person. He’s an idealist and very naive but can also be pretty smart, which is why he’s tasked with finding physical evidence.

4 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young I don’t know if this has been answered before, but I was wondering whether there will be a way to corrupt or manipulate any of the ROs into assisting us with our dirty deeds in the future? Especially if our MC has high charisma/deception?

Or is that entire thing out of the question?

And by “most people” I mean “everyone.” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So I’m wondering, what’s next for the MC after they kill Edina ?

1 Like

You’ll have to wait and see. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go after all those mean teen punks in Camp Crystal Lake.

Edit: @Samuel_H_Young, forgot to say, you posted the update literally as I was typing the fanfic.

6 Likes

Lol :joy: exactly.

Aww yeah.

3 Likes

This error popped on my screen after I browsed through the description of each type of mage.

2 Likes

Yeah I posted about how I couldn’t figure out why that was happening or how to fix it. :confused: I used that exact same code for The Magician’s Burden and The Enchanter’s Misery without issue, and there’s no *hide_reuse so the choices shouldn’t disappear.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll fix those later.

*hide_reuse 
*if things = 1 
	Of course, you're an ambitious individual. What else are you particularly driven by?
*if things = 2 
	*goto tower 

A quick Ctrl+F shows a stray *hide_reuse :wink:

I think it works for the entire scene that way, so you should do this instead for every #option:

*hide_reuse #You love the feeling of power, of having people fear and respect you. 
2 Likes

Huh :o it fixed the bug! I’ve been writing HGs for 6 years but I never actually knew you could apply *hide_reuse to individual choices. Thanks. So the bug is fixed now.

4 Likes

I love the game and the magic abilities!

3 Likes

Glad to hear it :slight_smile: you’ll start actually being able to use your powers in Chapter 2.

4 Likes

Excellent. Who suspects the MC first?

2 Likes

All I’ll say is that I’m not smart enough to create several geniuses like Tsugumi Ohba did in Death Note, but one of the four investigators will be a “discount-L” to your “discount-Kira.” :innocent:

2 Likes

Will it be possible to slowly pit them against each other? Like gradually convince one of them that it’s actually one of the other investigators and convince that one it’s another team member?

Maybe even purposely get some suspicion onto yourself to make one of the ones your tight with think you’re being framed by the “real” killer.’

There’s a glorious amount of mind games here.

5 Likes

Since the story only takes place over the course of a week, are we definitely going to be captured? Or are we able to live on a lead an unassuming (but definitely still murder-y) life?

3 Likes

Yeah I could definitely think about putting some stuff like that in there. I’ll have to see as the story goes on.

@rosemary_and_sage
My lips are sealed. :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes