Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

A Day!! Wow I am impressed, I could write maybe a couple hundred words at best a day!

2 Likes

Loved the update.

2 Likes

Great second chapter. I’m spinning my web around all of the characters, I’m serious and professional, I’m kind and funny, I’m whatever they need me to be. They’re gonna love me, you know. When they see who I really am, it will be too late :smiling_imp:

I’m really having fun with this game, maybe more than I should :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it!

Btw, everyone, get ready for a bumpy ride. The first two chapters are the only “tame” ones and from here on out, each subsequent chapter gets darker and darker. (You could probably tell from the cliffhanger.)

16 Likes

Consider me ready to be horrified.

2 Likes

a.k.a., just the way I like it.

Can’t wait to explore the limits of my sanity :relieved:

4 Likes

It’s actually gonna get so disturbing and violent that I’m beginning to have legitimate fears that HG might reject it down the line. O.o ah well.

10 Likes

Jf6jkv

14 Likes

Awe I’ve been looking forward to an actual villain game. Especially if it’s written by you. It’d be worth it.

4 Likes

“Hello Mother.” best line.

2 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young
Under the choice:
“Her petty bullshit is beneath you, even if it is insulting. You just pretend like you didn’t notice the infraction.”

You havee far more important things to worry about than her weakness,

Have

1 Like

I can very much relate to the protagonist

Well…if anyone is curious about exactly how disturbed and terrified I want you to be after reading MMM when it’s complete, go watch Hereditary… :confounded::cold_sweat::nauseated_face::fearful:

6 Likes

The guy who directed that film also made a really sick short film called “The Strange Thing About the Johnsons.” You can find it on Youtube I think.

1 Like

I’ve heard about that one and I definitely don’t wanna see it. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

The choices to roleplay and lose control, express anger, and the way we can mandle opponents all combine to make this a very fun piece so far. I hope these things continue.

Will more weapons be added, and are we always gonna just kill in the basement, or relocate them for a twisted game of cat and mouse?

5 Likes

Thanks!

I’m still thinking about a stealthy weapon to add, but aside from that, the weapons will likely stay the same, at least for this volume. The basement will be your main place of operation but I do plan on having you play cat and mouse with at least one victim.

2 Likes

Something small like a hatpin or a hidden dagger? Maybe just plain old poison in a needle or a bottle of chloroform and a rag?

3 Likes

Welp, all I had to do was scroll up to find out I was wrong about everything. Should’ve looked at the stat page. My bad.

Real post time: I think you’ll need to mix it up more to keep from getting repetitive with our kills, if I may respectfully say. Maybe a few (instead of one) cat and mouse games. Hell, maybe a victim or two escape and we have to chase down and kill them before they are saved. Anything to not only up the tension, but keep the deeds and story spicy throughout.

As for weapons, I just feel you need something scarier than what the guards use. Someone way up in the thread mentioned some sort of sickle? A medieval pig splitter could work, too. Imagine a machete and cleaver mixed, that’s basically what it is.

2 Likes

I could do a blowpipe and poison needle. That’s an option I’ve given before and I think it would fit. I was also tossing around some ideas like a trochee or a bolas with transparent wires.

@anon89206566

Lol, yeah, I didn’t think anyone would take the MC sarcastically calling themselves 13 seriously. They’re 18, which is still very young, but it fits the purposes of the story.

That’s true! I’ll keep that in mind as I go along.

Maybe when you reveal yourself as ${villain}, with your mask and black cloak and everything, I’ll give an option for a scary, new, more personalized weapon.

7 Likes