Mass Mother Murderer [3/14 Chapters, 36k words]

young-adult-fiction
nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice

I think I only watched the first episode of Dexter, but yes, it could be similar in that both protagonists have criminology expertise.

In the stat screen it says Type of Enchanter, is it intentional or it got mixed up with your other game o.o

Apparently, the MC will be an enchanter here too. Because of course the serial killer gets to wield phenomenal cosmic powers, what could go wrong with that? :stuck_out_tongue:

90 likes in one day :sob::sob::sob: I love you all.

@Samuel_H_Young An IF piece where you play as a magic-wielding serial killer?

Are you sure we can’t be best friends?

Okay, seriously, though. Two words:

Holy.

And shit.

That’s three, but whatever. Because you just smacked down a concept that a lot of us Ahem! have been waiting for something to be like. If this demo lives up to the badassery of the very idea, then:

Holy.

And shit.

Man.

Let’s go. Expect my demo thoughts later. Cheers.

Cracks knuckles.

Thanks @ArchangelVoldemort! I certainly hope it lives up to expectations. :smile:

I just fully realized what this means because I had a quick skim through The Enchanter’s Misery and the first few pages kinda wore down on me a bit. It really made me feel sorry for the MC and slightly rattled me. I also notice a theme of the MC choosing between three different kinds of magic. MB, EM and now this. :thinking: I am definitely not complaining as I like the choice.

That simple emoji at the end there made me feel like you turned that into a threat…

triple locks all doors and windows in the house

giphy

Yeah, The Magician’s Burden was a bit dark, The Enchanter’s Misery will be really dark, and MMM will be REALLY FUCKING dark. Haha.

Yeah, I know that people like to choose their powers, and it’s a fun way to add flavor and replay ability.

It wasn’t a threat…just a firm suggestion. :wink:

Im so excited for this project… cant wait to see what EVIL things we can do in this game

Also i loved the last part where the MC said that he didnt kill her sister but just watch her drown, Really send some chills up to my spine. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

EDIT: I sure hope we get to choose how we torture and kill our victims and hopefully make a mix tape out of their screams :joy::joy:

Ohohohoho…

You called?

This story seems interesting can’t wait to see more :+1:

untitled

MY BODY IS READY :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Hahaha, I love it.

Also, you forgot this one. :stuck_out_tongue: light_insane_laugh__animation__by_drake02-d2yjmsf

Will we be able to wear an actual mask when “hunting” in this game? Maybe like the mask you wear as a thief in TMB?

I had actually planned on having the MC wear a mask when snatching up their victims. :slight_smile: Not only would it help them not get caught, but it would also be cool because then they would be wearing a mask one way or another almost all the time.

That’s actually really intriguing. If you would like to hear some ideas about possible choices for our character’s mask, I’d be more than happy to PM you mine.

That would be great. :slight_smile:

I like the idea of a mask. I actually included mask/face as one of my stats for a WIP I’m prepping right now, so this is pretty coincidental!

I shouldn’t of read this. Now I want more.

Well that was fast. .