Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

In the stat screen it says Type of Enchanter, is it intentional or it got mixed up with your other game o.o

Apparently, the MC will be an enchanter here too. Because of course the serial killer gets to wield phenomenal cosmic powers, what could go wrong with that? :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

90 likes in one day :sob::sob::sob: I love you all.

9 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young An IF piece where you play as a magic-wielding serial killer?

Are you sure we can’t be best friends?

Okay, seriously, though. Two words:

Holy.

And shit.

That’s three, but whatever. Because you just smacked down a concept that a lot of us Ahem! have been waiting for something to be like. If this demo lives up to the badassery of the very idea, then:

Holy.

And shit.

Man.

Let’s go. Expect my demo thoughts later. Cheers.

Cracks knuckles.

11 Likes

Thanks @Voldy! I certainly hope it lives up to expectations. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I just fully realized what this means because I had a quick skim through The Enchanter’s Misery and the first few pages kinda wore down on me a bit. It really made me feel sorry for the MC and slightly rattled me. I also notice a theme of the MC choosing between three different kinds of magic. MB, EM and now this. :thinking: I am definitely not complaining as I like the choice.

That simple emoji at the end there made me feel like you turned that into a threat…

triple locks all doors and windows in the house

giphy

7 Likes

Yeah, The Magician’s Burden was a bit dark, The Enchanter’s Misery will be really dark, and MMM will be REALLY FUCKING dark. Haha.

Yeah, I know that people like to choose their powers, and it’s a fun way to add flavor and replay ability.

It wasn’t a threat…just a firm suggestion. :wink:

16 Likes

Im so excited for this project… cant wait to see what EVIL things we can do in this game

Also i loved the last part where the MC said that he didnt kill her sister but just watch her drown, Really send some chills up to my spine. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

EDIT: I sure hope we get to choose how we torture and kill our victims and hopefully make a mix tape out of their screams :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Ohohohoho…

You called?

7 Likes

This story seems interesting can’t wait to see more :+1:

1 Like

untitled

MY BODY IS READY :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Hahaha, I love it.

Also, you forgot this one. :stuck_out_tongue: light_insane_laugh__animation__by_drake02-d2yjmsf

11 Likes

Will we be able to wear an actual mask when “hunting” in this game? Maybe like the mask you wear as a thief in TMB?

5 Likes

I had actually planned on having the MC wear a mask when snatching up their victims. :slight_smile: Not only would it help them not get caught, but it would also be cool because then they would be wearing a mask one way or another almost all the time.

5 Likes

That’s actually really intriguing. If you would like to hear some ideas about possible choices for our character’s mask, I’d be more than happy to PM you mine.

2 Likes

That would be great. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like the idea of a mask. I actually included mask/face as one of my stats for a WIP I’m prepping right now, so this is pretty coincidental!

2 Likes

I shouldn’t of read this. Now I want more.

2 Likes

Well that was fast. .

I was already checking on this thread when you commented, haha.

Yeah, the unfortunate thing about writing is that it takes months or years to create a full story. :slight_smile:

2 Likes