Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

I have to ask, is the MC a victim, or an abuser? I enjoy your tale because I want a more clear understanding of the MC’s mind and priorities, and how much of that is change by the player, questions, like, “Why can’t we just kill our mother in the beginning?”, are answered through the Doyle’s point, there wouldn’t be game without it, my question is, “What will we do after killing our mother?”, the MC’s mom, despite hating her, is the only motive the MC seems to have, I’m curious on how you handle that, and that’s why I like this.

1 Like

I’ve added a FAQ section to the original post. I’ll be expanding it as time goes on and more FAQs crop up.

4 Likes

Thank you, for your response, it has been, enlightening.

1 Like

Exquisite. However, please care to correct the following error:

1 Like

Am i the only one who just find the MC and the supporting characters charismatic enough to follow ? and just has fun playing a psycho ? because you’re all going way deeper than me when it come to interpretation and stuff, like the whole ‘disagree with what the MC is doing’ and the morality thing, i personaly adopt the morality of the MC as i play, so i can be fully into the story, i though that it’s what everyone usualy does to get into a story XD

14 Likes

Me: writing during my shift at the box office
Customer: glances down at my sheet of paper. Sees “Mass Mother Murderer.” O_____o

35 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young
Search up
Mother’s Day cake cyanide and happiness

And I think it will relate to this topic…

6 Likes

That is literally something the MC would do. :joy:

Actually, it’s interesting because one of the choices in Chapter 2 was for the MC to trick Margo into letting her guard down by saying that they wanted a cake to give to their mother as an apology. They got this idea because poisoning a cake or something like that was something they likely tried to do as a child, but unfortunately for them, Edina was too smart, kinda like the mother in this video.

17 Likes

Gotta ask, why does Edina allow the MC to do anything around her, is she off-her-rocker too?

If I had a spawn trying to kill me, and with a high social standing, I would blackmail them away from me.

3 Likes

Bruh.

@Theguyfive_Jbra
Good question. She underestimated the MC, and when they suddenly became the vice-captain of the guard almost out of the blue, it was already too late for her to do anything. As vicious and cunning as Edina can be, she doesn’t have any sort of social standing or power like the MC, who is by far the most powerful person in the village, everything considered.

I’d elaborate a bit on why she hasn’t done anything to escape the MC’s inevitable wrath, but I don’t wanna spoil anything, :wink:

15 Likes

images

15 Likes

Just wait until it hits 6669. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12 Likes

Good thing our minds never enter the gutter, huh? :innocent:

7 Likes

lol, I did do my research, and I’m correct.

3 Likes

Your would make more sense than you

2 Likes

I would rather say that “guard down around you” makes more sense

2 Likes

I think they mean “your face devoid of emotion” rather than “you face devoid of emotion.” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I thought the marked choice was meant

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll fix that typo tonight.

1 Like

Could we choose whether we’re sociopath or scyopath . That way I could make my character no so brutal

1 Like