Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

Feels like something a serial killer would say, I think!

… ok, I guess non serial killers would also say it.

9 Likes

What? Me, a serial killer? No, no, no. I’m trying to be a forensic investigator. Our motto is “We can’t run fast enough to be a killer, so we help catch them instead.” :ok_hand:

13 Likes

Question: As a serial killer, will our character have the ability to either be more down to earth and realistic or more over the top like those in the movies?

2 Likes

So basically be Freddy and Jason?

I mean that would be pretty cool :yum:

I’ll be giving multiple choices so you can choose your style. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think the part where you say horny men find her pretty is kinda weird.
I mean how would you know what horny even means when you’re 8 o.o

2 Likes

Guys, seriously? You realize this is a serial killer game, right?

6 Likes

Still even as a killer you won’t truly know what it means (since you never felt it yourself).
You could maybe hear the word from your mom but you don’t seem too close to each-other too

It’s supposed to be cringey and weird. Stuff like that will be all throughout the story so I don’t know what to tell ya.

5 Likes

I tought that it added to the feeling that MC is disconnected to such feelings and that he/she is looking down on people that feel attracted to her

11 Likes

I mean, a lot of killers get up to nasty junk at a young age. It’s very possible for the MC to know what the word means. On top of that, their mother hardly seems like an upstanding citizen. They could have learned it from her or whoever she might have been sleeping around with. :neutral_face:

8 Likes

With that info, I’m 100% dropping one-liners whenever I can.

2 Likes

So, can we monologue in front of our victims ?
I can’t wait to have my MC drop the definition of insanity monologue and how doing whatever he wants whenever he wants sets him apart from everyone else and makes him by his own definition the only sane person

2 Likes

Ohhh, yes. Monologuing galore.

5 Likes

Everyone knows successful villains never monologue.

3 Likes

This one will. :smiling_imp: (if they choose)

3 Likes

Maybe like a 30 second monologue. That’s reasonable.

4 Likes

Where’s the fun in that ?

3 Likes

Success is the fun in that.

3 Likes