Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

Sounds reasonable. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yay, thanks! :grin:

Kel and Kat will be ROs in The Cruel Wizard. :wink:

Possibly in the future, though I don’t any plans to right now, and medieval fantasy is really my forte.

13 Likes

Are you going to add a puppy, then let the players choose the puppy’s fate?

Not that I’m suggesting anything, I am simply asking. *cough *cough

I don’t have any plans to have animal cruelty play a part in these stories, no. (There’s enough of that IRL)

13 Likes

Do things in the sequel change depending on whether the character we let live is one we romanced as opposed to one we didn’t romance?

4 Likes

Oh, that’s interesting. I can see Kat being an attractive partner, but Kel… I guess maybe for sapiosexuals.

4 Likes

For sure!

@obieblu
Haha, true. Kel would be an acquired taste, what with his blinking tick and his heavier build. However, there are some other things I can see people going for: he’s very strong, very tall, and very ambitious. Not to mention he went up from 6 votes in the poll to 21 after his appearences in Chapters 11 and 12. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Kat might be even more twisted than previously thought if she knowingly dates a serial killer of all things. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Will this be the sequel for MMM?

Yep! At the end of MMM, it says "To be continued in The Cruel Wizard"

5 Likes

Oof ok haven’t played the most recent update yet. I’ll just wait for the sex scenes to be finished for more impact :joy::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welp, dramatic ending! Also just curious, in the end did everyone leave the person they romanced alive? I certainly did! Anyways looking forward to what is left in MMM and its official release. Certainly was fun playing as an unstoppable bad guy for a bit. Honestly not sure if I want the MC to ever have a genuine chance of redemption… They are kinda so terrible! Although having them have to face off against something even worse would be fun at some point and allow them to be a hero, in a twisted sort of way.

6 Likes

Physically he seems ‘ok’. I mean more like the fire/pervert thing. Plenty of psychos may be ok with that. But, there seemed to be a tone of distaste in describing his crimes and nature. I guess it’s up to the player if that’s enough of a turn-off or not.

For any kind of relationship, emotional or sexual, I saw my MC as seeing something desirable in the partner. Probably just sexual engagement or their usefulness while being manipulated. None of the options in Part 1 were really repulsive in any way. Among all characters I remember, Kel and Mercier were the only ones that had personality flaws that the MC would be on the same side as most people for disliking. Maybe there’s a hint of normalcy in there that a raging alcoholic isn’t someone MC wants to be around. Sexual perversion, at least in media, seems to be something that even many supervillains shy away from.

4 Likes

Ah, that makes a lot of sense! Yeah, the MC basically thinks they’re superior to everyone, so when Kel is sexually attracted to fire and Mercier is constantly inebriated, those are just easy targets for the MC’s pretention.

Of course, the MC is hypocritical to think themselves superior over Kel in that way, considering their own sexual fetishes and the sexual abuse they will commit in chapter 10.

7 Likes

Personally I had trouble deciding whether I should spare Garad or Abella. Both are arch-nemesis material. Abella is the one I romanced and she was the one who found us out. On the other hand, we were Garad’s right hand man and he was the most personally invested in catching us. :thinking:

2 Likes

I also ‘spared’ Garad because I romanced him.
I didn’t feel personally inclined to torture him at all, but when I saw how the scene was playing out, I thought it made sense for him to watch the consequences of his failure before dying. But, oh, hey… he’s still alive. That’ll make for some good drama in the 2nd game.
After the next release, I’m going to see what romancing Devero is like. I may also ‘spare’ him, but then he’s so sweet and pathetic, I may kill him first as a mercy and keep Abella around as the most competent nemesis for the second part.

2 Likes

@SirBearington and @obieblu
It’s always great to hear when readers are invested in the choices and are interested in different outcomes and consequences. :+1:

It’s interesting, but I expected that Abella would get lots of flac from you all for abandoning her friends, but maybe it wasn’t surprising. (I wanted it to be a little surprising, but still believable for her character. As brave and loyal as she could be in certain situations, she just saw the one she was in as completely hopeless.

3 Likes

I don’t know if it has been said already but personally I feel like if you’re about to kill someone that you’ve been romancing in this story, they probably should say something about that.

But other than that, it was an excellent read. Can’t wait for the sequel!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m gonna add in variations and choices for If you’re romancing someone, but only after I’ve posted the sex scenes, so I’ll have more context.

12 Likes

Man, so many people are hyped for those scenes for some reason.

You know why they’re hyped and you know you’re hyped for them too :smirk:

4 Likes