Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

There’s a market for dark and mature stories. You were brave enough to find out. Glad it was such a positive experience for you.

12 Likes

Anothe motivator here! Having read al kinds of weird shit out there, did you think someone like me would just ignore this story? WELL THINK AGAIN! Some of us in this blue little world are a teeny - tiny bit insane.it’s only natural that We get drawn to these kinds of stories. We need that edgy dark sory to keep our minds from tumbling futher down the rabbit hole :grinning:. And the best part is

download%20(1)

So I got my five stars ready to be delivered, when this story comes out. It better COME OUT!

8 Likes

When it goes over 99, it rolls back to 00 and you become sane again

7 Likes

x∈(99;∞)

2 Likes

Is the Mc only 12

1 Like

Nope. Why? are you sure he’s not 40 instead.

On another note you start you’re real adventure at the age of 18 and onwards. The prologue iust introducs you’re mc at the age of 8. And at that age you get womanhandled by you’re mom.

Where was grandma when you need her the most?

thumb_my-grandma-sends-me-these-every-day-she-is-the-21914468

7 Likes

In the thing it said he’s almost 13…

They were being sarcarstic in that option, if it’s the one I think you mean.

8 Likes

Oh, lol.

1 Like

It’s funny, no one gets my bone dry sarcasm in real life and no one gets my blatant sarcasm in my writing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Though to be fair, there are lots of flash forwards and flashbacks. The MC starts at 8, then flashes forward to 18, then flashes back to 8 again, then flashes forward to 13, and then back to 18 again.

15 Likes

Reading this, I can’t help but feel guilt enjoying your writing, even liking your posts. It’s chilling to learn that so much suffering is able to fuel the need for you to write a fiction so enticing.
I personally enjoy the type of Interactive Fiction that can make me feel foreign emotions, that can place in uncomfortable situations that I will never experience in reality. And MMM is exactly the type of experiences I was desperately looking for.
The fact that you had to go through all these traumatic experiences makes your descriptions and narration in MMM all the more precious.
Do you think the completion of this game will bring you any mesure of closure ? I’m not sure to convey my thoughts clearly (I’m obviously not fluent in English), just know that I’m absolutely appalled by your suffering, impressed and a little mystified by your work, and absolutely adore your games.

4 Likes

First off, let me say that your English is great; I would have assumed it was your native language. Secondly, I really appreciate your words and that you’re acknowledging all of that.

Not many people think about the fucked up shit that’s essentially a prerequisite for an author to write something like this. Writing MMM is more of a necessity than something I do for fun, though obviously that’s a big part of it too.

I think that, perhaps once the trilogy is done, I’ll be able to breathe a sigh of relief. Hatred, anger, fear, and revenge are the themes we’ve touched upon here, though there are many more themes in the sequels. Until then, my self-medication is incomplete.

On another note, I’ll be posting Chapter 13 tonight and uh, yeah…none of you are ready. :grimacing:

19 Likes

Hitt me!

3 Likes

Me getting ready for the drama:

12 Likes

Yes! I am ready to be destroyed! I’ll get up extra early so that I have more time. Bring it on!

5 Likes

Is this loss?

2 Likes

I mean, every modern medieval fantasy is a rip off of LotR. Tolkien was so influential that it’s unnavoidable. No knew ideas are possible at this point, so the best an author can do is make their stories strong through good prose and through their own twists on pre-existing plots and character types.

3 Likes

Does that mean that my dear abella wil… :anguished::anguished::anguished:

7 Likes

Necrophilia. :heart_eyes:

Uhhh… no tnx lol