Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

Will the game only take place in a certain area or will the mc travel to other places ?

At least as far as I’ve planned up to this point, it will only take place in one village.

3 Likes

I’m already curious for this book so I shall wait even for a year. Just gotta see a reminder when it’s done since I’m gonna forget. Hey could you put a guy named Patrick in it? I’d like to input a certain character but just seeing this name will make more worth the rate.

Just name your character Patrick, then. :stuck_out_tongue: Naming a non-player character that would sound silly in a medieval fantasy world.

O’Connel is not a silly name is it? I actually just want my character (no need for Patrick in specifics) to be in it. Like a guy in red who is kinda to really insane. Maybe make it like a character who is gonna be helping (or hurting) the MC?

Well…I don’t just take requests or demands for characters. I write my own stories and if people give particularly good feedback, I might implement some of those ideas in.

Sorry I’m actually mostly talking to myself😋

Although I’d like to see that Red Jester if you do put it in. Just saying.

Well I don’t plan on it.

Just out of personal curiosity: are we going to fight the dad? The mom sounds possesed or something

1 Like

Woah, you’ve got a pretty good work so far and I liked it. Anxious for the next update and how the story will progress. I admit that irl I find serial killers disgusting and condemn their actions, but at the same time find stories and their psychology​ very interesting.

1 Like

At least right now, I don’t plan for MC’s father to be a character at all.

Is the MC capable of love?

That’s already answered above (the answer is no).

1 Like

20 motherhecking characters

2 Likes

Well… I do like getting revenge and LIs!

2 Likes

Will we be able to completely seduce/brainwash someone to be our goon? Kinda like Harley Quinn is for the Joker?

I plan on the MC being a lone villain. Letting others in on your schemes is too risky, and most people wouldn’t understand your motivations.

3 Likes

Or they can proved to be just as crazy, if not more , as the MC

How about a mask made off skins of the victims!! :crazy_face:

It’d also be sorta like a homage to Leatherface and LeatherJack from ZE: SH.

5 Likes