Hello, everyone, I’m Samuel, the author of The Magician’s Burden, and the WIPS, The Enchanter’s Misery, The Twisted Village, and Winter of the Bovine. I have a new WIP ready for testing, and it’s unlike anything I’ve ever written before.
For once, you were telling the truth. You really didn’t kill your little sister. You simply watched her drown.
Mass Mother Murderer is an epic thriller where you play as a psychopathic serial killer determined to get revenge on your abusive mother by any means necessary. Struggle with feelings of intense rage, ambition, fear, and sorrow as you become the greatest villain your village has ever seen.
What there will be when the story is complete:
- An epic story that’s like a mix between “Dexter” and “Bates Motel” but in a medieval fantasy setting and twice as fucked up.
- 250k words total
- play as female, non-binary, or male; romance males, females, both, or no one at all
- 4 ROs: 2 male, 2 female (Devero, Garad, Cherihl, Abella)
- play as a magician and choose between 3 different kinds of black magic: phantom, voodoo, and elemental
- dozens of stats detailing your relationships, skills, attributes, knowledge, and more.
If you enjoyed this demo, consider leaving a like so others will try it too. >:)
Demo Word Count:
Chapter One: 15k
Chapter Two: 13k
Chapter Three: 11k
Chapter Four: 19k
Chapter Five: 17k
Chapter Six: 20k
Chapter Seven: 9k
Chapter Eight: 26k
Chapter Nine: 12k
Chapter Ten: 6k so far (sex scenes to be added)
Chapter Eleven: 10k
Chapter Twelve: 10k
Chapter Thirteen: 16k
Playthrough Length: 80k
Is MMM the darkest CSG, as advertised?
Who are your favorite characters?
What magic types did you choose to have?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
“Is the MC a psychopath or a sociopath? Can they care about others at all?” The MC is a psychopath, someone who is incapable of feeling love, remorse, or empathy because of abnormalities in their brain. They are cruel, violent, and completely selfish. Sociopaths, on the other hand, are conniving, cruel, selfish, etc, and have warped moralities. However, they can still feel love and empathy to an extent, and their condition is caused mainly by environmental factors.
“What will the MC actually do after accomplishing their goal of killing their mother?” You’ll have to wait for the sequels for that question to be answered, though you’ll get a general idea of where the story will be headed at the end of MMM.
“Why didn’t the MC just kill Edina when they had a chance in the beginning of Chapter 1?” The MC is far more powerful than Edina because of their physical prowess and strong spells. However, after suffering over a decade of abuse from her, they have become psychologically damaged to the point where she utterly terrifies them, and there’s a mental block keeping them from just killing her. This is why they are kidnapping villagers, dressing them up as their mother, and torturing and murdering them. They believe it will help them prepare themselves to finally face up to her.
Fan art by @koshi
Inspirations for MMM:
- I was obsessed with burning things, mostly plastic toys, until I was about thirteen years old. I wet the bed until I was about 13. I am a kleptomaniac. Throughout elementary, middle, and high school, I was viciously bullied and ostracized by my peers. I was subject to physical and verbal abuse by my parents. After learning that all of these things are common childhood symptoms of serial killers, I became very interested in this subject.
- Ed Kemper. Although he’s much more demented and vile than the MC, they still share some traits. As well as being powerful, (he was 6’9" and 280lbs), Ed is also charismatic and has a genius IQ. Most importantly, he had a deep seated fear of his mother, and his murders of other women were used as surrogates for her eventual murder.