Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

How about an archery contest, followed by Abella teaching us some tricks and the nitty-gritty of it, and then maybe even showing us how to quickly craft makeshift bows and arrows (she should know, being the best archer in the village and assuming she’d be up for it)?

4 Likes

It’s embarrassing that I didn’t think of that. :grimacing: Thanks!

4 Likes

MEDIUM UPDATE:

Chapter 10 is up. It currently consists of 6k words, because only 1/5 of the mini scenes are available, but I’ll hopefully be finishing the sex scenes within the next couple weeks. The total word count is now 142k, and we inch ever closer to the thrilling climax.

8 Likes

For some reason it seems to always break wheneverI get to this part. And I’m not even sure if it’s my phone or whatnot because this only happens with this section only.

3 Likes

The game passed quicktest and I’ve been able to pass that spot in the story. Would you be able to post a screenshot of the error it’s giving you?

It happened to me as well a while back too, I just forgot to bring it up. It doesn’t bring you to a screen, it just freezes up and you have to back out or refresh the page.

1 Like

Everything just stop working there.

1 Like

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, guys. It should be fixed now.

3 Likes

Yay, new update! Glad to be able to increase MC’s stats a bit.

Typo's

2 Likes

Something I noticed: during the kidnapping of Joy, fighting the guards with the staff somehow gives a Stealth bonus. Am I right to assume it should have been speed?

2 Likes

Guard

Skirmish
Bath
Jog

1 Like

Yeah, it’s supposed to be speed. I’ll change that tonight.

@Samuel_H_Young
In chapter 8, when skinny dipping with Cherihil.

Your girlfriend gives you a deadpoon look before saying dryly, "Very fucking funny."

Deadpan

but what you do know is that vague, uncontrolled telepathy are the extent of her powers.

Is

"He’s being very unproffessional,

Unprofessional

3 Likes

Deadpoon…Jesus, Sam. :mask:

5 Likes

Now that’s going to be on my mind all day.

5 Likes

This is what happens when I write my material in a notebook at work and then go home and type all of it into my computer. XD

4 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young
In chapter 10.

Have we taken steps to ensuring that the villagers won’t find out too soon,

Ensure

In chapter 9, when Garad tells us he wants us to take over as captain, can you add a option like:
“Took you long enough.” you say.

2 Likes

That’s funny because I do the same thing with my WIP lol I’ll keep it in mind to have fresh eyes before I type it in

1 Like

chapter 1

Summary

so loud and so vicously
viciously

1 Like

@Samuel_H_Young
In chapter 10.

It’s chilly out this evening, but you don’t bother tochange into anything heavier.

To change

He charges you, stabbing his sowrd through

Sword

Breathing hard, you sheethe your blade.

Sheathe

2 Likes