Mass Mother Murderer (renamed to The Pernicious Panacea)

So, I know I’ve said all along that I would have zero sexual abuse in MMM. But, now that I’m writing the sex scenes in Chapter 10, I’ve realized that isn’t true.

The MC has a really fucked up fetish (that the reader will decide) which originated because of their childhood trauma. One of them is that they need to have their head held under water by their hair while they’re stimulated. They want to be held under for ten seconds, then pulled up for air for two seconds, and then plunged back under. They want this to be repeated until they climax.

The other fetish is bondage. They want to be handcuffed, gagged, blindfolded, and have their ears stuffed with wax.

The MC first gives their partner (for this example, we’ll say it’s Devero,) an amazing climax in order to then guilt trip him into doing what they want next. Devero is really reluctant and anxious about what the MC wants, but does it anyways because the MC pressures them into it using manipulation and guilt tripping tactics.

So this is basically a moderate form of sexual coercion. I’ll be putting a warning for this in the story.

14 Likes

That sounds terrible in all honesty.

3 Likes

These sound thematically appropriate, but will there be any…dominant fetishes for the MC to have? It seems like some of them would be into holding their partner down, having power over them, verbally abusing them, and the like. But you know the characters best, and the decision is up to you.

3 Likes

Those don’t really sound half as bad as some of the other stuff the MC gets to do in the story, really. Are those two the only fetishes you’re planning to put in, or will there be more?

3 Likes

I thought about that, since that would fit well with our aggressive, callous MC. However, I decided to connect their fetishes to the subconscious weaknesses they feel.

The drowning fetish is connected to how they let Efastia drown.

The bondage fetish is connected to subconsciously wanting to relive the hoplessness and powerlessness they felt when locked inside that closet for multiple days.

@soprano
Yeah, those are the only two I’m planning on using. And yes, murdering and torturing people is far worse than this sort of moderate sexual abuse, but the tricky thing is that this is another kind of abuse and one that is unfortunately triviliazed by millions, if not billions, of people.

So, I have to be tactful (as much as you can be when writing about sexual abuse.) I want to clarify that I didn’t make this decision in an effort to glorify the abuse or to be edgy.

I’m including this because those fetishes add more nuance to the MC and are in line with who they’ve been all throughout the game. And it’s only realistic that all the MCs wouldn’t be fully on board with the fetishes, so the MC “needs” to coerce them.

4 Likes

Fair enough, but what about dunking their partner’s head in water and having them drown? Some MCs watched their sister drown with a sort of detached curiosity, and they may want to view it again.

1 Like

Should probably clarify, the idea of the fetish I’m not against. Not being able to opt out of it is what I have a bit of an issue with.

2 Likes

My thing with that is that would be blatant physical abuse against an unwilling partner (rape.) In the story, the RO will decide for themselves to do the sexual acts and won’t be physically forced to do it. They’d just be tricked and manipulated into it by emotional abuse from the MC.

So they’re totally different things with very different narrative objectives and consequencss. And I think I’m already pushing it with even mild sexual abuse.

(Please don’t shut down my thread, mods.)

@GuyNamedGreg
For sure. And that’s what makes it fucked up, but this is intentional. It’s also a bit of a turning point when that RO begins to realize the MC’s cruel nature.

4 Likes

On another note–not sure if this was brought up during the discussion of the MC’s psychopathy, but apparently psychopaths can choose to feel empathy. Something to chew on?

3 Likes

I hate to push this point because I don’t want to get this thread closed, but how is emotionally manipulating and convincing them to do it to you that much different than emotionally manipulating and convincing them to let you do it to them?
I’m sure the story will still be good either way

2 Likes

Interesting. I’ll have to read that.

It’s mostly just how I play my character, as a personal gripe, it fucks up the way I’ve been playing my character. A wolf in sheep’s clothing with hi social skills and stealth. They act all innocent and kind to get people to underestimate her. Having this wierd kink and an implied sexual past kind of breaks that.

I can understand that. I will say, though, that the MC is intentionally a very defined character compared to most CoG MC’s. And it is weird, but everything about the MC is fucked up and weird.

All that said, the reader definitely doesn’t have to go into the sex scenes. (There’s another option where they spend the night alone and choose between several things to do.)

@anon49824592
That’s a fascinating article. I’ve never seen anyone put psychopathy like that. Granted, the study was done on a very small number of participants, and they could have very well been sociopaths, who are capable of empathy but just have a very blunted and particular version of that emotion.

In that case, this would just be a newer and more nuanced take on what we already know about some serial killers, the sociopaths. Though the scientists didn’t seem to recognize the difference between biological and environmental anti-social personality disorders.

@Wannabe_Human
They are similar, but also a lot different. The MC “needs” to be abused like that to enjoy sex but the ROs don’t. It’s like how it’s a lot easier to convince someone to choke you during sex if you like it than it is to convince someone to let you choke them even though they would hate it.

3 Likes

Honestly, all that shit makes me a little too uncomfortable, so I’m just gonna stay far away from that. My MC will be a very chaste evil.

3 Likes

Oof ok. Its official, I detest the mc. Finally! Right?

But that makes them all the more interesting to play.
I can’t deny the allure of playing a salacious and manipulative mc. They’re like a walking cocktail of disaster and misery brewed since the womb? Christ.

Rip to that poor little village.

Edit: Funny how for some, sexual abuse is considered as too far. And that murder/homicide becomes the more acceptable or palatable alternative somehow. Huh.

8 Likes

I like your nuanced take on this!

@everyone
I know that MMM is an extremely contentious and controversial story, but let’s please not debate on this new development too much. You all know how the mods are, and I would hate for this thread to get shut down (again.)

Just know that my decision on the sexual coercion is already made, I just wanted to warn you all beforehand so you wouldn’t be blindsided, considering I said several times before that this story would contain nothing of that nature.

All that said, I’m doing this to add more depth and an even wider range of disturbing elements, not just to be edgy or to trivialize this sort of abuse. As someone who has been sexually abused before, I can assure you that I will try to be as tactful as possible.

No one will be forced to read these scenes, and there will be warnings before the choices. But, similar to how the MC will always torture, murder, and abuse people regardless of the readers’ choices, the MC will always sexually abuse their partner if the reader goes down that path.

9 Likes

Mods being difficult, that’s unheard of XD. (Just some light fun)

2 Likes

That sound fun, for once a MC who doesn’t have taste in bed so bland it would make the vanila tag jealous

Would be funny if just after that whole thing, we had the option to fake outrage over an ankle, i can just imagine the face of the ROs, ranging from a death glare to a laught, poor Devero would be so confused XD

2 Likes

So, like with Chapter 8, Chapter 10 is split into several different mini-scenes. It will likely be the largest chapter yet, but with a relatively short playthrough length. The 5 mini scenes consist of a sex scene with each RO and one where the MC spends the night alone.

I think I’ll be posting the chapter in the next day or two and just updating it as each mini scene is completed.

All that said, many of you have probably noticed that I haven’t written the second date option for the Devero and Abella date scenes. I’ve been having a bit of writer’s block with those, which is why I moved on to the next two chapters. If anyone has any suggestions for a date with Abella and a date with Dev, I’m all ears.

6 Likes

True, but 1st and 2nd base are much different than 3rd and 4th. :stuck_out_tongue: