Making a list of characters in a dropdown menu in the stat screen

I’m having trouble with being able to make a list of characters in its own sub-category in a drop down menu. I’m struggling to put it into words what I want but it looks like this.

My code looks like this:

*choice
       #Karl IV of Lemberg
                  *line_break
                  Birth Name: Václav of Lemberg
                  *line_break
                  *line_break
                  Residence: Karlštejn Castle
                  *line_break
                  The Emperor of the Arkadians, King of the Varians, King of the Catrians, Defender of the Faith and others and others. That's how the world knows him, you know him as your father and liege. A combination of two different things that you have grown accustomed to your whole life. Your father is an intelligent man, scholarly, and a man of letters. Inside his domains, the Crown of Steyr as the Varians call it your father has tried to centralize authority around him. Focusing on economic and cultural growth. 
                  As Emperor he has greatly expanded the domains of the House of Lemberg greatly. Lemberg was elevated from a County to a Duchy as well as lands in the Upper Palatinate which he added directly to the Kingdom of Steyr. Father is aging, that much is known and you know very well that your time is coming. 
                  With this in mind he's given you an education of the highest degree. He's tried to mould you into a ruler worthy of the domains you will inherit and even purchased an Electorate for you. The Margrave of Ostmark with it's electoral vote. He then fought a war to make sure that you kept it. How many fathers would fight a war just for you! 
              *goto familychronicle
           #Jan of Steyr
                 *line_break
                 Birth Name: Jan of Lemberg
                 *line_break
                 *line_break
                 Residence: Karlštejn Castle
                 *line_break
                Your younger brother, a boy of eight. Jan was born to your step-mother Elizabeth your father has entreated you to act as a ward for him while you assist your father in governance. 

I basically want suggestions on how to get Jan of Steyr underneath Karl IV. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Make sure they’re both indented the same amount, it looks like Jan has one more indent than karl

1 Like

It was that thank you so much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.