Help with Tin Star

What? No, no, you misunderstood me.

It doesn’t matter if you flood it or not. After the flood (regardless of your choices) tell Preston he’s terrible to the point that you will have the option to slap him. Then he slaps you back, then kiss him.

3 Likes

Oh okay,sorry about that,thanks!

I’m sorry for necroing but does anyone know how to get two of the achievement?

The Nameless Marshall: Your feats are legend though your name is lost.
True Indian Friend: You are a true friend to the Indians

I’m guessing for “My word is bond” involves not lying or tricking people.

1 Like

Does anyone have a guide for this game? Especially for María/Carrie? And what is this thing I hear about the bear being important if you punch it into submission?

Thanks.

1 Like

Just bought Tin Star a few days ago. I’ve played the whole thing before it was released but my playthroughs were all identical.

Does anyone know how I can get Yiska to pair up with Maria (without the MC romancing either of them)? I didn’t even know that was possible.

4 Likes

Not really related to your question buuuuut…fellow kpop fan! Hello! :smile:

Ahem. This is actually very awkward to type.

2 Likes

Haha hey, fellow K-pop fan!:slight_smile:

1 Like

No matter what I do I can’t seem to romance Preston. Do you have to have a good relationship with him to get into that big fight or have a horrible relationship?

So I’m wondering what you guys think are the best stats to invest in at the beginning of the game.

1 Like

Firepower (be it sharpshooting or pistolwork) and charisma. I follow that with a smattering of other stats, depending on how I’m feeling, but those two will get you through most situations.

I never had to worry about my relationship level with Preston. Others have already described it; try to save the town from the flood, then he will come up offering some kind of reward. There is an option to really lay into Preston verbally…as long as you don’t take it back, Preston will then insult you in return.

For affect, that you can choose at the start about hating him, and sometimes about wanting to kill him From there, he should smack you in the face, and then you will get an option to return the hit. If you do, then you should have the option to kiss him.

1 Like

Can you get Maria and Yiska to pair up?

Yes. At the time when they would make you choose between them, you can bring them together, and step out…if that is your desire

1 Like

Anyone know how to do a perfect play through?

Or the different endings? Or at least the one with Preston Springs being as prosperous as possible?

As far as I’m aware I’ve unlocked all or most of the endings - taking down the Uptons, working with the Uptons, betraying Preston Springs, bringing prosperity to Preston Springs, I do wonder if there are any more endings.

1 Like

Do you have a guide to them @Harian.

Does any one know how to get high Notoriety?

1 Like

Do lots of nasty things. Kill people. Sack the mining camp. Et cetera.

2 Likes

Also, do famous things. Stand on the berm when the flood hits. Fight a lot. Make a name for yourself.

2 Likes

Is the only way to save Andy is to be a doctor? Or is there a second way to do so?

1 Like