Magikiras (Finished) - Beta Testers Needed!

Gunsmith Cats, maybe?

Bingo! Got it right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,
I was reading your story and I ran into this problem.

I was at the part of the story where you are being assigned to protect the president.
This section to be more specific:
‘The captain looks around for a bit before saying, “Well, in that case, I’ll just…” His voice trails off when he sees a hand rise into the air and he looks at the one who suddenly had a question to ask. Ami stands up and says, “Should we be expecting any kind of threat while we’re guarding the President?”’
It hasn’t impeded my game play but I thought you might want to know.

I

@LadyKuonji Yeah…the game sometimes does that to me and I’m not sure what’s wrong. Anyways, I’ve firmed up the coding and played through up to that point and I didn’t get any trouble for that part so I’m re-uploading a fresh compilation of the game.

@Hell_Satan It’s about a bounty hunter from Chicago doing action stuffs. Pretty fun read at least up until the ending.

I tested my save and it appears to be working fine!
I will keep reading and test it out again to see if the same error occurs (though I highly doubt it will)

Also I am curious if Balogh will become a romance option (it is fine if he doesn’t but it would be cool).

Alright. Another update has just been uploaded; you should now be able to play through some parts of Chapter 9. You fight terrorists/otherworldy dimensional monsters in the Nakatomi Plaza. Enjoy :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Just trying my first play/testing right now, didn’t see any bugs, on first run didn’t run into too many typos either.

I like the idea behind the setting, and I feel other than the classic fantasy magic you imbued into the world it also has a slight Mass Effect flavor to it. I do think that the MACO feels very forced though, with O being the middle of “transp o rtation” word it just doesn’t feel natural as a name.

Will continue my testrun and then dig deeper into possible typos and such

edit: is the save restoration broken when you hit restart?

In the new content when talking to Samar:
“Oh right, you haven’t heard a thing yet, have you?” $[samarhe} said with a grin and you asked him what was he talking about.

Text message:
Under penalty onto nosferatu! Ambitious rich regent into vicious amorphous legislative![ /i]

What do you have to put in at the very end I’ve played it over and over and cannot figure it out besides that very great can’t wait for more

@Reaper_General Are you referring to the mystery note sent to you at the end of Chapter 8?

1 Like

I’m is confused with that! I’m thinking maybe a secret message from morgan, since he’d know your description app and all :grin:

Yeah I am are we suppose to know what it means because it is just random to me. Also I was wondering why we don’t fight morgan if he was taken by the pirates since I would be a good through back to the start with the flag as you can out disable his suit again. call your team mates to assist or use agility against him to tire him out or hit him faster.

@Reaper_General Yeah, that note is for the reader to figure out on their own because it’s supposed to be a puzzle. There’s no ingame clue given, you’re meant to look at the note and figure out what the note is actually trying to tell you. I’ll look into adding options to try and disable Morgan’s suit in Chapter 7 but I won’t work on that until I’m done with the current Chapter.

@Grapefruit

Right now that note is as random as fuck. Help? Also, Larry seems to call after we get that message even when we’re with them or the whole group.

Quick check in this case: how many people are actually having trouble with deciphering the note?

1 Like

I am. The way it went, I thought maybe the zoo or something related to the ocean, maybe, but the words I tried didn’t work, so figured it might be something else.

The words are in that order for a reason. Key words: in that order.

2 Likes

I think somebody figured out the puzzle :slight_smile:

Figured it out thanks to @Danny_Garcia. However, I still don’t think people will get the wordplay without a clue. Still, very creative. :smirk:

I found it :grin: I was actually thinking it could be that last time I played but the name threw me off (I simply didn’t have a clue it actually referred to something that tangible)