Magikiras (Finished) - Beta Testers Needed!

Thanks, though I personally don’t think my writing is on par with those writers. Still, it’s good to know that there are people who enjoy my work. Still plugging away on my work and I hope to able to get in a significant amount of progress over the next few day, seeing that it’s the Lunar New Year.

Don’t sell yourself short. You write in an easy to read, clear, consistent manner that flows well and gets the point across… And that is the technical side. I enjoy the story too, and the fact that you can go from being lovers or ‘enemy’ with Morgan and so on, makes for a(n almost) whole different game. Keep it up! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

JTAL is right man you’re game is awesome and the characters are badass and lovable I can’t wait to see where all of this goes especially with the whole morgan situation

1 Like

I know, right? When he’s my gal’s lover I so do not want to hurt him at all… :sob: Need to save him! :scream:

Well seeing as he/she didn’t hesitate to attack you. you might need to knock some sense into them or in your case kiss some sense into them. But I know what you mean I need my eternal rival back since I want a cool badass back to back moment while we dis insults at each other.

Oh, of course, never expected it to be handed to me on a silver platter (although once I save him I might expect something on a platter, heh heh … ahem!), or even easy, for that matter. :cry: I just hope it will be a possibility. :confounded:

If not then you better find yourself a nice funeral outfit and try not to cry when telling everyone what morgan was like before you had to put a bullet in him or crush him with magic

:sob:

…not crying, just… thinking of cutting onions…

:sob:

Why can’t I find all these emoji?!

Wow! Just wow! This is such a beautiful and well written story. I was so absorbed by the story that I didn’t notice the hours fly by. I have played all of the games that have been released on this website and so I can say that without even being completed this is one of the best games on here with out a shadow of a doubt. I can’t wait to see what happens next. One question though: will my character and Morgan get back together or do I end up killing her?

I’m happy that Luiz made it to the RO list! I was thinking the same things as what Akira and XbamXitsXsidX said about him.

New material = Wow! I’m still trying to take it all in and go thru the diff options.
Wait, does this mean that when the MC felt they were being followed all this time, it was Morgan?! And Morgan was perving on them in the shower?! Oh dear. Morgan could have killed them anytime and didn’t…hhmm…I think deep down they still love the MC. Can’t wait to see how this all progresses.

One thing I would like to see is a better idea of the MCs feelings seeing Morgan again; mainly if they were a couple.
I was thinking the MC would call out to Morgan and try to talk to them. They would be shocked to see Morgan again in that situation and could be hesitant to fire upon them without trying to talk/reason with them first.
Karin shows more emotion over the situation then the MC. Unless you wanted the MC to be totally numb to it…I could see that being the case as well.

1 Like

General reply first: Thanks for your words and I will keep them in mind while writing over this next few days. It was my plan from the start for Morgan to be a villain that you have to fight and whether Morgan is rescued or not…well, isn’t that the whole point of it being an interactive story?

@piggleywinks At this point, it’s generally shock but I’m hoping to be able to get the MC’s emotions out later towards the end of the Chapter when you actually confront Morgan face to face. We’ll see if I’m successful or not.

3 Likes

I like both @piggleywinks and your idea, @Grapefruit – but most of all I like the game. :blush:

Poor Morgan… …eek… :persevere:

Keep up the great work, @Grapefruit. :+1:

@God_of_Demonz – Hmm, if you click the little smiley face above the box where you type your reply, you should see a window with tons of them…

What smiley? I don’t see one. I’m on my phone, are they not useable from there?

Could be. :pensive: After the symbols to make numbered list, bullet list, headline and horizontal rule. Do you see those? If not, perhaps it is Javascript related.

Try typing in a colon ( : ) and see if you get a limited list. If so, type something to explore possibilities. :relaxed:

:+ it works! Haha! Thank you my friend!

Yay! :blush: Don’t forget to complete the typing/click on the preferred. :sunglasses:

Sorry if this question has been raised before - is there a Balogh romance? :open_mouth:

1 Like

@Flux Officially no. But at this rate that everyone is asking me, I might have to put in an unofficial one to satisfy the needs of the people.

1 Like

smiles manically