Lyngbakr - WIP (Last updated 27/03/2021)

Do you use implicit flow? That might clean up some of the bugs

1 Like

Not at the moment but I’ll definitely have a look at it! Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Cool premise! I will suggest, just for accessibility’s sake, that you cut up how much there is to read on each page, having so much text on one page is a little hard to get through and a little daunting. Good Luck with writing!

3 Likes

That’s really good feedback, I’ll definitely do that as on some days I do have difficulty with that as well ngl! I’ll definitely do that tomorrow!

Thank you so much!:slight_smile:

I should now have sorted out some of the more gamebreaking bugs, crossing my fingers haha!

:sweat_smile: Sorry, found one…

I’m enjoying the story so far. That scene with the brother was very good. Like reading a book, I was really in the moment.

Please keep up the good work!

1 Like

Oh shoot I’m really sorry! Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

I’m super happy to hear that you’re enjoying it so far!

Should be fixed now!

I really like this so far, I hope that Star becomes a romance option for female players I adore her weirdness

1 Like

I’m really glad that you enjoy it so far, it’s a lot of fun to write!
She’s probably my favourite character to write, her weirdness really makes her wonderful imo!

And you’re not the first person to wish for this, so chances are I might actually go through with it :wink:

1 Like

@strxm I really enjoyed your WIP. Simple yet not too complex. Captivating story too :grin: :+1: . Good work. :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! It means a lot to hear that! :smiley:
I hope to be able to keep up the level for the rest of it, I have a lot of plans on where to take them and I can’t wait to share them!

2 Likes

I look forward to see your work :grin: :+1: .

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Should have fixed the looping issue for now, will need to playtest more to make sure!

I got out of the hospital about a week and a half ago, I wanted to give myself time to readjust thus the lack of updates!
Please enjoy the new update!

5 Likes

WoW…

1 Like

I can’t tell if this is positive or negative but I still respect it ngl :joy:

2 Likes

Minor pet peeve of mine, even if we literally tried to punch her in the stomach we’re automatically friendly with Star.
Also,

“I would hate to be alone with my thoughts for more than an hour a day.” A crooked smile moves its’ way across your lips.

I must ask if this is necessary as you’re automatically determining a major part of the protagonist’s personality, even if the player had made choices that indicated otherwise. Perhaps make it a choice whether the player opens up or not?

2 Likes

I totally get that! I’ll be adding more options asap because I totally get what you mean!:wink:

2 Likes