Lycoris: looking for beta-testers for CSComp entry (closed, thank you!)

Hi :relaxed:

I need people who will test the game I’ll submit for this year’s CSComp, looking for bugs/typos/grammar mistakes and such. Of course, I can’t give details (in public) about the game, so… I obviously can’t tell you anything more about it.

If any of you are interested, please leave a post here (by the way, I’ll say it now; maybe I can’t take all volunteers, sorry in advance :sweat_smile:). I’m also interested in general feedback (what you think of the story, what did you like, if x character is likable or not, etc.).

I’ll announce the beta-testers and make the private thread somewhere this week/next week. Thank you very much for your assistance :grin:

You really do love naming things after the flowers, don’t you?
I would like to try testing, even if I won’t be as useful as long time beta testers.

I’d like to help out. Not much experience testing yet, but I can nitpick grammar and typos with the best of them.

I’d be happy to help!

I’d be happy to give it a shot.

I volunteer :slight_smile:

I’d love to help! I don’t have much experience with testing but I’m big on grammar (it’s like my OCD thing) and i can give feedback on the story. :slight_smile:

i’d help you, if you want

Sign me up; i am interested

I’m happy to help test

:point_up: :point_up:

I’m interested in helping o

If possible I would like to to join the beta testing as well.

I dont have much experience testing but i’d love to help

I’d love to test your CsComp entry! :raising_hand_woman:

i’d like to test out your CSComp entry as well

Happy to help if you are still in need of beta-testers :grin:

If you still need beta-testers I’m happy to help.

If you need anymore beta testers, I’d be happy to help you out. Though I’m quite adequate on both grammar and coding

Okay, thank you very much for offering! :relaxed:

As I said, I’ll make the private thread this week/next week, so please be patient :relieved: Also, it’s more likely that I’ll pick active forum members than lurkers, since it wouldn’t be the first time someone wants to beta-test only to play the game and doesn’t give me any feedback at all.

Haha, are you saying that because of my other game? :smile: My forum name itself is a flower :cherry_blossom: