Lux: City of Secrets - Book 3 of The Evertree Saga by Thom Baylay

Thank you! :smiley: i will try to use the discord then

3 Likes

Hi guys! Do we know who are the ROs, for sure? Is Gunther a RO?

5 Likes

Nvm, My sordwin saves aren’t importing ;(

2 Likes

Ok nvm I’m just being stupid and fixed it. (Sorry)

4 Likes

Gunther is an RO! The rest of the ROs are Lamuel/Leah, Dandy/Daisy, Ruby, Oriana/Orion, Winter and Kyra/Kyran. K is introduced in Lux!

15 Likes

Wait. Winter is a RO that can carryover from Sordwin?!?!?!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! I will screenshot that reply :joy: I’m very curious about the last one. Could you say who it is (tagged as spoilers, obviously!) :kissing: Btw who is Kyra/Kyran? I don’t remember them…

2 Likes

They’re the human you can meet in Book 3 at the bar (tavern?). Spiky black hair, bright blue eyes (the male version, at least). Easy to trigger romancing them if you flirt with them and I think you also need to make sure to meet them the next night.

6 Likes

I was referring to Kyra/Kyran as the RO introduced in Lux. My wording was unclear, apologies!

Yup! If Winter’s your RO, she will be the person accompanying you in Chapter 2. There’s also some interaction if you choose to visit Imperion’s place for some investigating later on.

4 Likes

Okay so, does Winter end up faceless no matter what? Cause every time I try to romance them, I agree to escape together and then BOOM. Lol. I always assumed that meant I failed somewhere along the way then restarted…

2 Likes

Nope. That’s normal. They are a villain. You’ll be able to choose that you want them as an RO as one of the last choices you make during the epilogue of Sordwin.

7 Likes

Question:
How can I import my swordwin save to lux? I was t give the option (kindle swordwin)

2 Likes

Sorry new to posting XD I wasn’t given the option to save in my swordwin game, is there a way? Was playing a dwarf spellsword

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem :worried:

2 Likes

Is anyone importing their character from from Sordwin but is being told they didn’t play through it?

3 Likes

Yes. I went back to that game and I still have all my stats and notes and most of the achievements but it still isn’t loading into the new game

2 Likes

I can’t help but feel like the huge selections of careers are actually a detriment on the game, most people won’t see more than a couple of them and that’s only if they spend time on it.

There’s so many work put into the book but I came away feeling like it’s rather short, multiple play throughs doesn’t really help and overall I’d say Sordwin is better.

12 Likes

Hi,

For those having problem saving their characters in Sordwin. We would suggest emailing support-sordwin-gps@choiceofgames.com with the concern that you can’t save and also state what app you’re using. The same procedure can be followed with Lux using this email instead:support-luxcityofsecrets-gps@choiceofgames.com

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why does the relationship with Daisy go down 10% during the festival when you talk with her siblings?
Is there a way to stop this?

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your support! I hope you’re all enjoying uncovering Lux’s many secrets.
Now I’ll go back to working on Part 4 :stuck_out_tongue:

30 Likes