Lux: City of Secrets - Book 3 of The Evertree Saga by Thom Baylay

Is priestest also a romance option?

4 Likes

Nope.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see where the O romance ends up in this book ฅ(^・ω・^ฅ)

8 Likes

Do we know what time tomorrow it’s coming out or is that up in the air?

4 Likes

It’s been a long time since I’ve been here and I skipped over about 300 posts, but do I gather book 3’s coming out soon? Did I miss anything good?

I haven’t played any Evertree since last year, but I have this weekend off so I’m gonna relax with a bowl and get back into it! Can’t wait to see Dandy :wink:

7 Likes

Just one more day… It might be my favorit saga with Samurai of Hyuga in Hosted Game.

6 Likes

No official time and it will depend on region and platform but yes, barring unexpected delays, tomorrow is the day :grin: I really hope you all enjoy it!

37 Likes

We’re almost there. I’ll just say that I’m willing to give Lux an automatic 11/10 if we can feed Winter to some earth elementals.

10 Likes

Haven’t played the demo at all, so I’m excited to go in blind :grin:

11 Likes

I’m so excited for Book 3!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Just woke up and it’s 6:am here, got my suitcase of cash ready to go

3 Likes

Admittedly. I never noticed this. Best damn surprise to wake up to.

5 Likes

I don’t know if it’s just me but the Steam versions seems bugged. When you start to write your email to restored saved games, it makes all text disappear and the game effectively freeze. Please any help with this?

3 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s related, but Dashington has some connection issues atm.

2 Likes

I had this problem as well.

3 Likes

Hello, there are likely to be a couple of teething issues as it goes live so please bear with as these get figured out.
Thank you for being patient. The wait is almost over! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I believe its because of the demo update to wayhaven chronicles 3

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen we made it

9 Likes

a bit offtopic but is there a detailed walkthrough on the other games sordwin and the evertree inn?

2 Likes

There are no official walkthroughs but if you have any specific questions about the previous books, the people on the Evertree Saga Discord and this forum are often even more helpful than I could be :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes