I’ve been an avid reader of Choice of Games for a long while now and I think i would finally want to share my story and game with you all. English is not my first language so feel free to point out any mistakes or if a scene doesn’t make sense at all.
This will just be a side hobby of mine so expect the progress to be super slow as I’m still a student in university.
Right now the story is in it very bare bones state as i’m still trying to figure out the pacing and how the story will go.
This will be a gender-locked game with exclusive gay only romance options.
Romance is optional and you can pursue friendship with the RO’s instead
“You’ve always dreamed of having your very own farm. Looking through sites in the internet for a piece of land for sale, you came across an ad that advertises a mysterious small town called “Loneharv” You immediately quit your daytime job and packed your stuff to move to the town and pursue your lifetime dream. But when you arrived at the town you were greeted by a talking animal?”
- Wulfric - is from an anthropomorphic race called the “Wolfkind.” They originate from the place called “Wealdharv." Impulsive, and savage but with a stout loyalty. They come in packs and will do anything to protect their home and the ones they love. Wulfric is both loyal and cold. He will stand by you through anything…if you gain his undying trust.
- Magnus - Hailing from the lands of “Metere” his kind are the hardiest anthro-race called “Bovinekind.” Their quiet, lawful demeanor and immense strength makes them good farmhand. Magnus’ quiet and reserved attitude is like the calm before the storm.
- Dirk - Dirk is your cheerful assistant in farm that is from the race “Caniskind”. They are the most dependable, honest race with a positive outlook in life. Behind this easygoing attitude lies a longing heart.
- Hawke - aloof and uncaring are few of the personalities of the “Aviankind” which is Hawke’s race. His cruel disposition pushes everyone away from him. Can you melt his icy heart?
About the Romance
- I will integrate a top or bottom factor when you are trying to romance the four RO’s. It means you can take the dominant role or the submissive. There will only be four RO’s in this game as I really wanna go in depth with their personalities, the way they treat you, the way you treat them and the way you treat the other three.
- All of the four RO’s lives in your farm and works for you so it is up to you how you will manage your time with each of them and how you will help them succeed their role in your homestead.
- Updated the full Prologue
I would love it for you guys to send some feed backs. Thanks guys