Love♡Verse (chapter 3 is here!)

@Vaelwyn Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

A wondeful place is the Cour Marly inside the Louvre Museum, it’s like a inner garden under a glass roof, there are benches so you can rest as long as you like. I love to read there.

In the whole city, there are a lot of “passages”, small pedestrian streets with little shops or restaurants on both side, most with a glass roof (oh… Maybe I have a weakness glass roofs?)

For the exhibitions, I use sortiraparis.com to know what’s new.

For lunch, I like to go to the quartier japonais (japanese district), which is near l’opéra Garnier.
“Chez Gladyne” is a french south-western restaurant (there are 5 in Paris), popular because it’s tasty, plates are full and not too expensive. But you have to love garlicky potatoes and greasy food (great meal before going to a bar with friends, but not highly recommended for a date because… garlicky…)

2 Likes

@SigRen_Arcana Thank you very much for the info! :blush: Those are all great suggestions!

2 Likes

Hi!! I was trying to play chapter 3 but for me the game ends at the end of chapter 2😅

I tried restarting but it still ends there😅 (i tried putting a screenshot of where it ends exactly but i can’t haha)

1 Like

Hmm, I’m not sure what the problem is; it works fine on my end :thinking:

So… when I first started I was the biggest fan of Tristan. Now after chapter 3 I am even bigger fan of them. :laughing::laughing: I know that our detective was suppose to be like a perfect creation of our desires… but like… You hit my type so much with Tristan that the rest doesn’t even matter lol

1 Like

That’s awesome! I’m glad you liked them! :blush:

1 Like