Love♡Verse (submitted!)

Yeah! A new chapter. :partying_face:

Some more chapter 2 feedback: I think T’s “Do you know my full name?” question would work better in context if you gave us a direct clue that their first name starts with a “T”. For example, the letter combination “TdA” could be included in their real estate company logo.

Chapter 3 feedback

I love T’s reaction when you kiss them. Haha! The more resistant the RO, the more intrigued I am. :smiling_imp:

I would have loved more Beau talk when we visit them at the agency and tell them about N. Their kiss attempt felt a little quick for how little was actually exchanged during the conversation. It would be nice to see more sparks flying here.

Any chance we could check the flea market out with N even if we already went there alone? Maybe we missed something on our first run. Unless there are plot reasons for why we cannot go.

You and your crazy cliffhangers, I swear. :rofl: If I could make a wish: It’s Stranger Danger abducting us.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad you like it! :blush:

I’m planning to finish chapter 4 somewhere in October, so stay tuned!

Interesting suggestion, but that would only work if their father’s name started with a T, since they inherited the company from him.

I might add more to that exchange, we’ll see :grin:

I suppose that could be done, I just figured since the result is basically the same, perhaps there is no need, but I might add that option too. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

I have added some of the suggestions people made for chapter 3! :grin:

Specifically, I fixed Julia/n’s reaction to the MC kissing Tris/tan and made their reaction differ depending on whether you told them about what Noel/le told you when kissing Noel/le.

I also added the option to visit the flea market twice on the same playthrough, once without Noel/le and once with. :blush:

7 Likes

I already have theories on why we can customize one of the Ll’s (I’m on cp2 currently)

Feel like it’s definitely related with noel or something
but i love braining even if im wrong so more surprised for when i stand corrected more good!!! i love this if too pls continue i will pay in love and affection

1 Like

1 Like

In all honesty, if you can hold your suspension of disbelief, some of the situations in this game are quite terrifying. Julian, for example, left his entire life behind; home, job, family, friends, etc, to pursue his “true love”, in a country he barely knows the language of (5 weeks to learn is not a whole lot). And he has no money because he spent everything he had to travel to France and the specific location the MC is in.

I would be super scared of his reaction post rejection because people who have lost everything to follow a whim, if that whim doesn’t pan out they can sometimes lose their marbles and do horrible, desperate things to change things around… Obsessives psychos are the sort of people you really don’t want to deal with in RL. I’d be afraid for myself and the people I actually care about…

5 Likes

Indeed, especially with what’s coming in chapter 4 :sweat_smile:

Pretty much, although Julia/n’s French is pretty good, I’d say. The fact they learned it in five weeks is meant to demonstrate their dedication and talent :blush:

You know, at one point during the writing, I was planning for Julia/n to end up homeless if the MC didn’t let them work at their cafe or for their competitor, but ended up scrapping that idea as it was a bit too depressing :sweat_smile:

That’s true, although I don’t think Julia/n falls into that category. They don’t have a malicious bone in their body :grin:

9 Likes

Me IRL : Pweh! Who needs a girlfriend when you can solo this buy 1 take 1 burger!

Me while searching new WIPs to read: I see romance, I click it!

Hahahaha!

5 Likes

I know the feeling! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

In the harem route, do the ROs also get romantically involved with each other, or are they only ever just friends?

2 Likes

Not really sure yet. :sweat_smile: I might just make it vague and leave it up to the player’s interpretation :wink:

6 Likes

Hello there!
Randomly peaked up this WIP an hour ago and it was really fun to read!
As a Parisian, it was like visiting by own city with newly met friends. I really loved it!

Can’t wait to read for the next chapter and a giant BRAVO for your hard work, creativity and humour!

2 Likes

That’s great to hear! :smiley: As a local, is there anything about Paris that you’d like me to include in the game? :thinking: Your advice would be most welcome!

Thank you so much! Merci beaucoup! :blush:

3 Likes

wow!! that was a really fun demo!! deeply enjoyed the wholesome, lighthearted rom-com vibes!! Noel and Julia[n] are easily my faves, and i’m definitely looking forward to seeing more ^w^

1 Like

3 Likes

Gave this a try on a whim, looking through Dashingdon. Too used to only prowling the Adult section! But, ahem!
This was pretty great, really! I don’t know a lot about Paris, so I sorta winged it, but that was fine. There’s a lovely cast of characters! Also man, that part you cliffhangered us on, so rude!
Rare to play such a romance-themed CYOA, I think, but it’s nice. I do kind of hope we can just go for the ol’ harem ending, or at least, not be tied to just one soulmate, but… well, guess time will tell!

2 Likes

@krisslanza Thank you so much! :blush:

There will be one for sure! :wink:

5 Likes

Yeass harem… lol

Found this…

2 Likes

@Vaelwyn Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

A wondeful place is the Cour Marly inside the Louvre Museum, it’s like a inner garden under a glass roof, there are benches so you can rest as long as you like. I love to read there.

In the whole city, there are a lot of “passages”, small pedestrian streets with little shops or restaurants on both side, most with a glass roof (oh… Maybe I have a weakness glass roofs?)

For the exhibitions, I use sortiraparis.com to know what’s new.

For lunch, I like to go to the quartier japonais (japanese district), which is near l’opéra Garnier.
“Chez Gladyne” is a french south-western restaurant (there are 5 in Paris), popular because it’s tasty, plates are full and not too expensive. But you have to love garlicky potatoes and greasy food (great meal before going to a bar with friends, but not highly recommended for a date because… garlicky…)

2 Likes