Love♡Verse (submitted!)

Second chapter? That was fast! So, Julian is sweet, but also kind of creepy? He is too much sometimes, i mean he’s acting like he’ve never date anybody. Leon’s reason for liking MC is very reasonable! Also, Noel, what the hell?! But he’s still my favorite.
Good luck with next chapter.

1 Like

Me spending three months to write 8 thousand words, still wondering how people write 50 in one month. :sob:

Great job though. It’s looking real neat and I’ll be glad to see the final product. Looking forward to buying the full thing. If two chapters is 50,000 words by itself I have a feeling the finished version will be brimming with content.

2 Likes

Can’t I have them all?

11 Likes

LOL that was my reply as well xD

@Rustem_Khafizov NOOOO, don’t stop at the most interesting part of the story :open_mouth: xD I wanted to know -spoiler on- why and how Noel did start of it all -spoiler end- xD

2 Likes

I’ll try! :smile:

Thank you! :blush:

In my case it’s the good ol’ copypasting :sweat_smile:

I’m hoping the full game will be at least a 100,000 words. It’s looking likely it’ll get there at the moment. :sunglasses:

@Big_fan1231 Yes, I’m planning there to be a way to end up with all four ROs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Gotta keep the readers hooked! :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

One thing about Beau though we’re told he’s a private detective but I was once told that intelligence services, when they look for field agents, prefer generically handsome as they need to be both able to seduce targets, if necessary, but also blend into crowds. Beau’s stunning good looks could be a hindrance in his line of work as he’s a head turner, supermodel level stunning in looks and therefore not very forgettable. :thinking:

Well tall, dark and handsome isn’t a trope for nothing and I’d imagine Leon wouldn’t lack for suitors either as most fit, young athletes don’t. :thinking:

I was also voicing that thought about the customizable ro because I thought maybe we could ask them about it later. :thinking: Just a suggestion though.

1 Like

The idea was that they are good-looking specifically in the eyes of the MC because they are their exact type, doesn’t mean everyone would be into them :smile:

4 Likes

Good idea! :blush:

2 Likes

Pretty good…looking forward to this

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

While speaking to Noelle there is a typo where it says “alight” instead of “alright”.

4 Likes

Ah, thanks for spotting it! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh wow… that cliffhanger. Well, this was a fun chapter! I allowed Julia to come work for me, just because I don’t like her doesn’t mean I won’t hire her! :relaxed: and then I decided that I’d help Tris, even if I’m not interested but I don’t know. I feel like I’m getting there for some reason. And I accidentally went on a date with the Mystery R.O which was interesting tbh, so it became a happy accident and by the end of it all, I was just like WHAT THE HELL NOELLE especially after confessing to her, which is funny because I chose preserve our friendship option. So… yeah! Solid chapter, keep it up.

8 Likes

Thank you very much! :blush:

4 Likes

This demo was so cute and interesting! :two_hearts:

I really enjoyed the dynamic pacing, the choices - the fact we can choose not to be from France, for example - so on and so forth.

Also, the many ways The Urge affected the main characters’ life were very different from each other, making all of the LIs unique and charismatic in their own ways.

The way the personality traits are displayed in the stats screen is very creative, haha! I’m assuming our MC’s traits will be mentioned/ acknowledged somehow in the future chapters, so I’m excited to read more!

Great two chapters so far! :blush: :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll try to reference them every once in a while :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I’m going to be honest, the pacing felt a little… abrupt in this update :rofl: MC has 4 dates lining up that last 3 pages. It’s alright to spend some time on them.

Inconsistent behaviour from perfect RO

Alright so that was the most glaring “wow slow down” date for me, it went like this: go to the spot, they drop that bomb on MC and now MC has an opportunity to ask them if they are interested in them romantically - and the perfect RO answers with “No, not yet”.
And this is where we are having an issue.
Wait what :rofl: ? But in the previous scene we have with them, when they get introduced they tried to convince the MC that they’ll be the best romantic option! Very flirtiously, too. They didn’t need to do that for their job… :rofl:

Noel

I like ending the chapter with a bomb but I think the confession scene should be a little longer. They seem to blurt it out despite what your conversation looked like before, even if MC tells them they like them the conversation moves quickly into dropping the “I did a big thing” bomb.

What I loved: being able to give poor J a job. I know, they are a little silly but they clearly need some help :joy: surviving Paris. I’d be worried.
Tris was also a very good one though “I want to study the urge but I’m not attracted to you” is gonna be a hard sell for me :rofl:

17 Likes

Yeah, pacing is not my forte :sweat_smile:

I’ll probably try to expand the dates a bit more when I get more ideas for them

Not for their job, but they do have a motive :smiling_imp:

Yeah, I’ll add more to it at some point :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Before even starting OMG YOU ARETHE KING OF SAVE SLOTS THANK YOU

9 Likes

Hehe, thanks! :rofl:

2 Likes