Love Interests in Choice of Games or Hosted Games

It’s been three years since I last added my favorite LIs in CoG and HG. XD I have to add some of LIs that I loved!

My favorite RO list (by game, in no particular order):

1. All 5 ROs from Tin Star
  2. Seraphina Delacroix from the Keeper series
  3. Rosario and Hartmann from Creme de la Creme
  4. Adam and Felix from The Wayhaven Chronicles (I love them all, but A and F are my favorites)
  5. Jess/Jace from The Lost Heir trilogy
  6. Liam from Psy High
  7. Tommy, Rachel (does she count though?), Reilly, and Jillian from Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven
6 Likes

Mine have changed slightly since I last posted here…now it’s (in no particular order apart from the first few):

1. Fitzie - Jolly Good Cakes and Ale
  2. Anyone in Wayhaven (Nate if I had to choose)
  3. Dandy - Evertree/Sordwin
  4. Haze - Tally Ho!
  5. Gwyndal (sp?) - Shadow Society
  6. it changes, but today it’s Strassa - Soul Stone Wars
  7. Blur - Demon Recollect
  8. Angel - 180 Files: Aegis Project
  9. Lettow - Vampire Masquerade Night Road
  10. The Baron - Heart of the House
  11. Tonzo- Ironheart
  12. Nathaniel Black - Pirate’s Pleasure
  13. Neil - Fate of the Storm Gods
  14. Max or Auguste - Cremede la Creme
  15. John - Jazz Age
5 Likes

First 10 that come to mind including WIPs:

1. Mason - The Wayhaven Chronicles
  2. Ortega - Fallen Hero
  3. Jun - Samurai of Hyuga
  4. Lancelot - Guenevere
  5. Grey - Supernatural In New York
  6. Alain - Golden rose
  7. Ramiel - SoS: The Mortal Coil
  8. Haze - Tally Ho
  9. Fitzie - Jolly Good Cakes and Ale
  10. Gwyndal-The Shadow Society

If I have to choose only one of them it will be Mason, no doubt.

7 Likes

In no particular order:

• Argent and Ortega from Fallen Hero
  • Lettow from VtM - Night Road
  • N from Wayhaven
  • Angel from 180 Files
  • Ashleigh Wakefield from Deathless
  • Gabriel from Breach
  • A from Life of a Mobster
  • Morgan from Vampire Regent
  • K and Grey from Mind Blind
  • Grey from Supernatural in New York
  • E from Choice of Robots
5 Likes
  • Mason and Farah from Wayhaven
  • Gabriel and Rook from Breach
  • Jarean, Lena and Daemir from Sword of Rhivenia (WIP)
  • Leon from Mage Reborn (WIP)
  • Wesley, Owen and Jade from Hollowed Minds (WIP)
  • Hadrian and Alessa from Golden Rose (WIP)
  • Simone and Eliott from OFNA (WIP)

My picks :3

5 Likes

Jillian, Kelly, Bailey and Madison from Zombie Exodus SA
Lady Venuma and Breeze from Versus
Black Magic from Heroes Rise series
Theesi from Treasure seekers of lady luck
All female romaceable characters from creme de la creme but my favorites are Max, Delacroix,Blaise and Florian
Chan from choice of death less
Meredith from Heores of Myth
Abby from Choice of Broadway
Control and Keimia from Silver world
Sam from neighbour hood necromancer
Tinima from Choice of Pirate
Wesh from Empyrean
Jenneth from War of the west
Sidney from So,You’re Possesed
Prenzie and Piccolita from Midsummers Night dream
Dirty Girl and Stoic from Community College Hero
Shashi and Aj from sixth Grade detective
Olivia from Wise use of time
Breden from Choice of Rebels
Evelyn from Slammed
Carrie from Tinstar
Tal and Vera from Choice of magic
Astrid,Sera and Katia from Keeper of sun and moon series
Daelynn and Eledwen from Soul stone war
Daisy and Leah from evertree inn series
Mindy from Zombie exodus
Vyv from Jollie Good cakes
Brett from T-rex time machine
Annika from The Orpheus Ruse
Nyx from Dragon Racer
Shelly from Way walkers
Sophia from heart of the house
Ortega and Argent from the fallen hero series
Elizabeth from Vampire house
Nine Tailed Fox from Choice of the Kungfu
Jess from Lost Heir Series
Agamya and Larriste from hero or villain battle royale
Lila from Jazz age
Hawkins from Mecha Ace
The maid from Sorcery is for saps
Opal and Rebecca from Double Cross

13 Likes

Ok…some new ones. I promise, no long rants. =P

Greed and Lucifer from Demon: Recollect. (pls more of both)
Damien from Vampire House. (I likey demon bois. xD)
Leon and Yakov from Keeper of Sun/Moon & Day/Night. (still need to do Kol)
Saren and Shader from Dragon Racer. (I’VE GOT A RIVAL-KINK, OK? xD)
Ortega from Fallen Hero: Rebirth. (Stop me! Save me! Dummy!)
Shade from Fate of the Storm Gods. (again…I have an enemy/rival-kink. xP)
Orion from Sordwin: The Evertree Saga and Lux: City of Secrets. (you will love me!)
Min from Heroes of Myth.
Semryu from Waywalkers. (This is all of your fault, yes you here in this thread…and thank you for that. xD)

…on a side note, we seriously need more stories that let us be evil or a supervillain.(bad me) Ok…slink back to the shadows with me…

6 Likes

Here are some ROs I liked:

1. Seraphina from the Keeper Series: She has an engaging story, and I have a real soft spot for these kinds of emotionally unavailable and stoic characters.

2. Karson from Creme de la Creme: I never expected that, out of all the people in Creme de la Creme, Karson would be my fave. I liked their hardworking, practical personality, stoic demeanor, and various plot-related moral conflicts.

3. The fan-favorite Daisy/Dandy of Evertree and Sordwin! Sordwin gave them a huge boost for me, honestly I didn’t really become interested in them until Sordwin rolled around with some serious character development. They’re really quite a fascinating character.

4. Tress of Community College Hero: I recall that while playing she occasionally gives off vibes of ‘subterranean ruthless ambition’ under her usual cheery and outgoing demeanor, I don’t remember if this is something I read into her character or if it was explicitly stated, but I really liked that aspect of her. I think it’s a unique combination of traits for an RO to have.

5. Finch of A Study in Steampunk: One of the best romances IMO, since most of the game is focused around your developing friendship (and possible relationship) with him.

Other than the above, I also liked Allison/Andrew of Psy High, Jace/Jess of Lost Heir, and all of the Heart of the House romances! I’m almost definitely forgetting some people so I’ll probably come back and fill out this list later lol.

7 Likes
  • Astrid and Seraphina from Keeper of The Day And Night. I love the emotional rush that I get when romancing Astrid (she deserves the world). As for Seraphina, it’s really intriguing to see her actually get more in touch with her emotions as her relationship with the MC grows (I also love trying to make her smile)
  • Sophia from Heart of The House. All of the ROs in the book are great, but Sophia is my personal favorite.
  • Semryu from Waywalkers. Unlike other characters in the series, the relationship between the MC and Semryu develops in a much more canon and interesting way (even though the romance only starts from book two onward).
  • Daisy from Evertree Saga. She was a very boring RO in the first book, lacking depth and all. However, in the second book, Sordwin, the author decided to add the much-needed depth into Daisy’s character development, turning her into the best RO in the whole series.
6 Likes

After reading another thread talking about the possible qualities that would make ROs more or less popular compared to each other, I’m really interested to see what everyone’s favorite ROs of all time are. I’m interested in seeing what trends are common.

Just list them
Along with your preferred gender for them if their gender is variable.

Thank you!

7 Likes

Of the non-wip, published games…the ones who come to mind first are:

Fitzie - Jolly Good Cakes and Ale
Nate - Wayhaven Chronicles
Dandy - Evertree Saga
Angel - 180 Files
Lettow - Vampire Masquerade Night Road
Haze - Tally Ho!
Morkai/Straasa poly - Soul Stone Wars
“G” (male) - Shadow Society
Blur - Demon Recollect

4 Likes

Dev from Heart of the House is my favorite RO of all time. He’s handsome, patient, and so tender towards the MC. I really wish that game had a sequel. I would love to see how that relationship develops.

6 Likes

From Werewolves Haven Rising, I like Jolon; the master hunter of the pack and Hero or Villain Genesis I like Lyron and Captain Vidal.

Jolon.

• I like his stealth and fearless abilities without fighting.
    2- He had a difficult life to empathize with us regarding the difficulties of life in our environment and situation of birth.
  1. I like that he is friendly and warm when he is with us but a professional attitude and committed to our cause.

Lyron

1. At the time of obtaining his powers, the fishermen began to fear him at the same time that the harassment against him and his family began.

2. Despite having great power, it has the disadvantage of a voracious appetite. The good thing is that he doesn’t want to attack people. The bad thing is that it is very easy for them to manipulate him that is why when you are a hero you bring out his desire to do something good and fight so that they do not fear him.

3. I like Lyron’s artistic side as well as her warm and sweet demeanor.

I think the real question is which love interests from two wholly different games would be interested in each other if they were able to dimension hop.

6 Likes

Nat- Wayhaven Chronicles
Daelynn,Eledwen- The Soul Stone War
Valentine- Tally Ho
Scarlett, Blur- Demon Recollect (Though Scarlett had a pretty short role in the first part, she’s totally adorbs and I’d love to see more 9f her in the sequel)
Momoko- The Samurai of Hyuga.
Junko- The Samurai of Hyuga. Now this is one flawed character and I hated this initially but the book 4 ending definitely changed my mind.

1 Like

From Cog/Hg

1. Mabellin from Wizard’s Burden
    2.Tal from Choice of Magics
    3.Gwendolyn, Azuridia and maybe Michaela from The Shadow Society
    4.Lady Catherine(the knight) from A Squire’s Tale
    5.Thea and Brinn from The Lost Heir trilogy
    6.Leah from the Evertree Saga
    7.Ada from The Last Wizard
    8.Aubrey from Fool
    9.Daelynn from The Soul Stone War
    10.(Female)Max from Creme de la Crème and the queen from Choice of Romance

From Wips

1.(Female) Cyril from Arcadie
2. Myrine from Temple of Endless Night
3. (Female) Asher from Royal Affairs
4. Bertie(female) from A Comedy of Manors
5. Eshira and Tracy from The Night Hunters

2 Likes

I don’t play much of these games due to depression based motivational issues, so my selection is more limited than most of you. I’m also really bad at picking favourites lol. Thank god for poly routes.

• Lady Argent, Julia Ortega and Dr Mortum (f) from Fallen Hero.
  • Dae and Elly from The Soul Stone Wars
  • Everyone from Wayhaven Chronicles, but I guess I lean more toward Ava and Morgan.

I really need to play through more games. All the ones that interest me are WIPs but I prefer to wait until I can play through the whole thing instead of piecemeal.

9 Likes

Daedae is the best RO I’ve ever come across… Also the poly route of Creme de la creme is nice too if you haven’t read it yet

1 Like

It’s on my list of games to go through. I’m still sitting on Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven and Evertree in, and have payed for them, so want to get to them first. I’m just finding it hard to get motivated. I’ll probably wait until Royal Affairs is closer to release, and the save feature is added to Creme de la Creme, so I can go through a few times and accumulate a few saves to import. The poly route and Blaise route are the two I have my eye on for now.

2 Likes