Love Interests in Choice of Games or Hosted Games

Raf from the wip Model Citizens. He’s so sweet :sob:

1 Like

Updating to include:

• Evan Ecstasy - Slammed! (My GOD what a sweetheart. He was there for the MC during his lowest point.)
  • Wren - Weyrwood (He’s such a peculiar and interesting character and the way he looks at you like you’re something dear…)
  • Mayor Cos - Choice of Magics (A man with dice on his belt is a man after my own heart!)

Currently Romancing: Black Magic - Heroes Rise (He’s sort of a disaster but I’m enjoying it :slight_smile: )

7 Likes
  • Luis de Vega was the first RO that really hit me–I’m always weak for slow burns.

• I love both Rory and Valentine in Tally Ho, because their personalities are such fun, adoring counterpoints to the MC. Valentine’s ending in Hollywood is might be my favorite ending, period.

• Ortega in Fallen Hero is probably my favorite romance overall. I always forget about Mortum until I romance them again and remember how fantastic they are, but Ortega wins out.

5 Likes

Perfect (!!!) description of Preston and gdi I can’t stay away from that guy… :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I LOVED WREN TOO!!! :heart::heart::heart: But I am a Haze gal all the way for Tally Ho…I tried the Rory route several tines and just couldn’t make it interesting, and I loved Dev as well…until I read the sex scene a second time and realized that i just laid there while he had sex on me. It doesnt take away from his character AT ALL it was consentual and he was like the best romance by far (bastion was cool, and you atleast got to participate except he did oral over clothes even though you wanted more and when you tried to do the same he was all “dont tease me” so you had to go full on…which was fine if he hadnt denied you like 12 hours prior…) i am ranting because I LOOOOVE heart of the house and its written by a woman so i dont get these instances…seems sort of sexist in a way…i am off topic. Just got excited because we like some similar ROs! :heart: cheers!

3 Likes

After reading Guns of Infinity, Lady Katarina had becomes one of my favourite love interest as well… i had never thought Guns of Infinity could provide one of the most memorable romance route , and most importantly it seems like the romance with Lady Katarina will carry on in Lords of Infinity :-):hugs:

5 Likes

I keep meaning to make a new MC and romance Valentine, but every time I try…I just go back to romancing Rory! X’D

9 Likes

I would go gay for Ortega from Fallen Hero.

“But you can change his gender though”

My head canon cannot be changed imaginary person who asked this question.

10 Likes

I need to add Grey from SUPERNATURAL IN NEW YORK up in here… :heart:

9 Likes

Don’t forget Dominic! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

And Morgan…it’s really a win/win/win with that game, yes??! :heart:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Replying to myself xd I think another cute RO is Andres)? (I don’t remember his name exactly, sorry) from Creatures such as we

Finch from A Study in Steampunk. I’m straight and I always romance opposite gender (romance male when I play female MC, vice versa) but he made me gay!

Also love Haze from Tally Ho, A and M from Wayhaven Chronicles, Devlin from Zombie Exodus, and Dusk from The Superlatives

8 Likes

Hmmm…reflecting on this again:

Dandy from Evertree Inn and its sequels.
Cyrus and Altair from Keeper and its sequels
Evan from Slammed!
Haze from Tally Ho!
Romance version of Krassador from Apex Patrol, best villain Ro.
And lastly and strangely for a frenemy romance Ash Wakefield from Deathless.

The others who are at the top of my mind are all from WIP’s or at presently unpublished games but despite that romance not being that far along yet that cutie Herald from Fallen Hero deserves an honorable mention. That boy has the potential to mess up my mc carefully and coldly calculated villainous (revenge) plans big time. :worried: :blush:

8 Likes

Some of my faves would probably be (in no particular order):
Morgan from Magikaris
M, A, and N from Wayhaven Chronicles
Brigid from Fatehaven
Astrid, Kata and Seraphina from Keeper of the Sun and Moon

2 Likes

Oh, boy… my first COG/HG love was Black Magic from Hero Rise trilogy, it was my first Choice game and I will never forget how my heart skipped a beat when I realized that I could flirt with another guy.
Then JJ from Slammed because that game is AWESOME!
Theo from the Lost Heir trilogy was the first one I REALLY fell in love with. He never aimed to please, he was just himself!
After that nothing for a very long time. No RO was really interesting.
Then Adam from Wayhaven was my second big love(thanks to @Seraphinite) , can you see a pattern here(for those who know these games)? Strong, stubborn, intimidating guys are my passion lol for my strong, stubborn MCs… I love a relationship where both me and my bf are able to stand up to the other, not ina violent way but in a sort of balance where no one is scared to hold their own argument lol
Right now I am in love with Ortega from @malinryden 's Fallen Hero serie. I love how conflicted and desperate our love is… like we can’t really believe it will end in a good way but oh boy do we dream about it…

13 Likes

My favorite LIs in CoGs/HGs are:

Miss Caraway (from Tin Star)
Rachel (from Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven)
Ortega (from Fallen Hero: Rebirth)
Chloe (from Mysteries of Baroque)
Ava and Nat {Yes I’m one of those who went with the angsty love triangle! :pensive:} (from Wayhaven Chronicles)
Katarina (from Guns of Infinity)
Evelyn (from Slammed!)

2 Likes

Thank you for the comment, normally I do not buy genderlocked Games, because I assume, that when you are not able to play as female there won’t be male ROs. The game is really good, and Finch is really something.

1 Like

My friends have said that my type is hard to guess:

F (Wayhaven Chronicles)
The Lost Heir was my first game, and I remember crushing real hard on Jace/Jess :flushed:
Melanie and Adam (The Last Wizard)
Tal (Choice of Magics)
Thalia :heart: (Keeper of the Sun and Moon)
Dev (Heart of the House)
Rory (Tally Ho)

2 Likes