Love Interests in Choice of Games or Hosted Games

Yess!!! Whatever else happens with Choice of Magics, it broke into the “favorite love interest” thread!!!

I am here to accept on behalf of both recipients. Tal’s acceptance message reads, “I’d like to thank my father, who gave me his sense of humor - nice going, Dad - and my Mom, who told me that when your RO gets weird, just ask yourself if it’s weird in a good way, and if so, roll with it. And of course, Noodles! I’m sorry darling, there’ll be a favorite monkey thread someday!”

V just rolled his/her eyes when I told him/her and muttered, “Oh, the Internet.” But I think V is secretly flattered too.

21 Likes

Who’s Jules from Tally Ho?

I’m an idiot and not well fed enough sorry–meant Rory ofc!

1 Like

Except Wayhaven Chronicles tho. It’s HEAVILY romance oriented with a dash of supernatural detective mystery

7 Likes

I love so many ROs! I don’t even know where to start!!

I know I’ve commented before I would like to say that Evan/Evalyn Ecstasy from Slammed! Is one of the best ROs in all video games ever.

And every member of Unit Bravo from Wayhaven are top tier Babes :ok_hand:

13 Likes

Ortega from Fallen Hero:Rebirth
I’m actually really surprised nobody mentioned him like WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

11 Likes

im so emo for him my MC is also emo for him

none

Lol

Ortega - Fallen Hero :heart:
All of the ROs in Wayhaven Chronicles (But still on Team Ava/Adam) :heart:
Finch and Victoria - Study in Steampunk by Gaslight

Are there any other WIPs, COGs, and HGs with characters as good as these?

8 Likes

I’d argue Firebrand from Hero Unmasked.

2 Likes

Oh, I went for your Mayor Fiancee in Unmasked. But noted! I’ll def check it out again. :slight_smile:

Any other suggestions for games with awesome characters?

mine. j/k
but check out ‘event zero’ (a wip)

My favourite ROs go like this:

1. Adam & Nat The Wayhaven Chronicles
  2. Ortega Fallen Hero
  3. Breden Choice of Rebels
  4. The Grip Hollywood Visionary (I realise the romance isn’t very in-depth, but I have lots of imagination going for me)
  5. I think Jaime from Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven?? I played it so long ago, I can’t remember the exact feel of the romance

Now off I go testing out some more ROs mentioned in this thread

EDIT: Also Sangarinus from Diaspora :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Morgan and Ava from Wayhaven Chronicles

A few off the top of my head (no particular order):

Grace from A Study in Steampunk.
Katarina from Guns of Infinity.
Miss Caraway from Tin Star.
Ortega from Fallen Hero.
Rory from Tally Ho.
Rebecca from Double/Cross.

7 Likes

No particular order,

Ortega from Fallen Hero
Preston from Tin Star(yup that guy’s such an eyesore I can’t help but want to romance him. And slap slap kiss is a big plus)
Pop star from Slammed(it’s been a while I played and can’t remember the name)
Flinch from Study in Steampunk
Ray from Love at Elevation(ok he’s the only route I’ve played currently and I might change my mind but so far so good. But pretty disappointed to learn the ros’ routes are more or less the same)

And I’m eyeing for that friend in Infinity Saga ,not the missing one and something inside me might die if the author doesn’t make him a ro. Not pressuring the author, just really really want to romance the guy

4 Likes

My favorites, so far, in no particular order are:

Ava from The Wayhaven Chronicles
Miss Caraway from Tin Star
Ortega from Fallen Hero
Aisling from Diaspora (WIP)
Toshi from Samurai of Hyuga series
Valentine from Tally Ho
Breden from Choice of Rebels, and finally
Chloe from The Mysteries of Baroque (that romance made me cry).

10 Likes

Ooh, Fun! The best romances on this site for me definitely go right to Ortega, Lady Argent and Dr Mortum from Fallen Hero, which is really some of the best writing on this site Bar None.

Runner ups and close seconds would have to be Morgana from Guenevere, the RO from Heroes Rise, Miss Caraway from Tin Star, Breden from Rebels (I really wish I could save her :frowning: ), Villeneuve from Broadsides (Another sad one) and Evelyn from Slammed!

Special mention to those works in progress, with Vi from Broken Lenses and Mouse from BREACH being absolutely the best parts of those respective games. and Calypso from Children of the Gods

5 Likes