Love Interests in Choice of Games or Hosted Games

Huh, I thought Schmidt and Preston were pretty easy. Differing play styles maybe? But thanks for the tip, I’ll see how it goes!

1 Like

Tom from ZE even though I put up with all his crap and then the bugger betrayed me

Bran from LH. I like the good guy thing and thought his romance scene was adorable and well done.

Those are the only ones I remember off the top of my head (but those are the only two games I’ve played recently). Oh I liked Lamuel from Evertree Inn but that might have just been that I felt sorry for him lol…

3 Likes

Ohohoho~where do I begin? Let’s see…
Bregan - Fatehaven. I’m a sucker for cute childhood friends lol
Luis de Vega - Choice of Romance. And the Monarch.
Carl - Psy High.
Josh - Robots
Devlin - ZE
Black Magic - Heroes Rise. Lucky is cute but I love drama :sweat_smile: I also love Jury
Prenzie :heart_eyes: - A Midsummer Night’s Choice. Forever and always~
Stunner - CCH
Wakefield - Deathless
Preston/Yiska - Tin Star
Ecstasy - Slammed!
Sem - Way Walkers.
Sid - So, You’re Possessed
Oli - Versus
Finch - A Study in Steampunk. A bit reluctant to play this one at first because I prefer to play as a girl but Finch makes it all worthwhile~
Asadi - Mecha Ace
Dandy - Evertree Inn. Room 5. Just cannot resist.
last but not least, Alexandre from The Eagle’s Heir. Childhood friend. Again.

Okay, that’s a long list :sweat_smile: but I had always enjoy the games more when there were romance so…

11 Likes

If you like Mech Ace you should try Paul other series. his main one the infinite sea series are great and the romance are fantastic. But we’re only in two out of the five books of the series. So to say the least the romances are incredibly slow Burns they’re literally spread over five games. But also a whole lot more developed. You even notice jn Mech Ace he has a talent for getting them really well.

I’ve played the Infinity series before but there’s no option to play as a female so… :sweat_smile: It was a great read though.
Can you romance the male characters by the way? :thinking: It’s been quite some time since I last played 'em.

1 Like

Yes and no there is homosexual love interest and by the end of guns he meet all the potential romantic interests That being said your choices can get them killed in that game. Because Paul never want you to be happy. But if I’m not mistaken and possibly the king one baneless officer Lewis then Caz. You can’t really romance them them you could possibly get closer of them even become friends with some of them in guns. Lewis would like to sleep with you get close him but he can’t because it against the king articles when they are at war so he only stick to women Until war is over. Both Lewis and King are bisexual and Caz we we do not even know if he’s a sexual person at all or even have sexuality.

1 Like

I dont remember much from his romance, aside from the ending. Well probably because of how that ending overshadowed anything else before it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Def Momoko from Samurai of Hyuga or Woody from Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven

2 Likes

I’m into all of the romances in Runt of the Litter and The Eagle’s Heir tbh, but Neeris, Arvo, Alexandre, and Eugenie are probably my favorites.

3 Likes

I do love Woody in ZESH. He’s just so bloody surprised you’re into him Haha

4 Likes

Woody’s such a doll. His being so flabbergasted at you being interested in him is definitely endearing. :blush:

5 Likes

I hate Woody he is hairy smelly and annoying. He has the type most I hate in a man. I don’t like Bear men full of sweat hairy and dirt who hate soap, are blunt and coward. Not my type of guy. He is a well written character. Just 180° against what I want in a man

2 Likes

I’m going to continue rubbing my face on his fictitious beard. :kissing_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

I would continue putting a mask gas to don’t suffer his smell. That or I would use wax for all his body…

He’s not cowardly when you get him going though.

And he’s only smelly because he has been travelling to your house. He does bathe eventually. :wink:

1 Like

He tries to (which is more than anyone else does). Unfortunately, that’s when the looters come calling…

I kinda want to mention Tommy from the same game, given my crusade for his survival, but he’s not in it that much yet, so I’ll have to leave it until he’s more properly romanceable. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

He doesn’t bath in any moment he still smelling he stills being a coward he doesn’t act in school except to going to puke He didn’t defend himself in any moment and all ideas are basically stupid. I mean I don’t find him appealing. But there are people who want a clumsy bear as boyfriend so I don’t judge. I had plenty of soap and they don’t break in my home he just doesn’t want bath.

2 Likes

Oh haha. Yeah I forgot about that. :smiley:

He does manage to shoot the raider type guy if you’re on the bike with him heading to the school if that counts for anything. That’s more what I meant when I said he’s not always a coward…

Ok yess I was just scrolling to see if someone would say Theo from The Lost Heir, he is so my type and im trying to find more games with a guy like him but I have no luck so far smh. I really like the medieval games though with magic and being a princess and such. Really hope there are more like those in the future.

3 Likes

Do you actually get to romance Katarina in Guns of Infinity?

2 Likes