Lost in your eyes (WIP) [3 Ch, 210K words] [Vampires/Romance/Dark Fantasy, supernatural]

Leah, My beloved

Ehem! Monday is an update day! Or what ever Obama said. Anyways, this week has been filled with questions about how I’ll proceed with this book and how I’ll present it to you guys, the public. It’s my first time writing a massive novel, so I’m learning a lot from it. However, I’ve realized that the book isn’t quite ready for weekly releases, and instead, I’ll be updating Patreon weekly and releasing a monthly update for the book here!

The reason for this is simple: I’ve read Chapter 1 hundreds of times and it’s still not perfect (at least not in my eyes). I haven’t even touched Chapter 2.5 except to cringe at a few bits and pieces and change it so it looks at least semi-presentable. My original plan was to give you all with a main draft and then fix any grammatical mistakes on the 4th chapter once all characters were introduced. But after seeing your positive reaction to Chapter 1, I felt guilty about making you all suffer through a trash draft. Why shouldn’t you enjoy my work to the fullest extent possible?

So, I’ve decided to take some extra time to perfect the book before releasing it. I’ll keep you all updated on my progress each week, but the final product will be released at the end of each month (with weekly updates for Patreon’s link). So without further ado, Let’s get to this weeks accomplishments!

A total of 7K were written! (I know, same as before, I’m trying to increase the daily words written :sob:) The main book is now at 114,564 words! While the short story is now at 3787!

Since I did say that I was trying to make the book better, about 2K words were mostly me writing more and making the sentence structure better. However It won’t be that case, I’m still trying to set a goal for myself that I have to reach chapter 4 as fast as possible.

A fan of mine made a few fan arts btw!! I never thought I’d be lucky enough to have someone do that lol, and she also made a few emojis which you can find in my server! You guys can follow her on instagram on Snapdragon (@cinnamon_snapdragon) • Instagram photos and videos

That’s all folks! See you on the 1st!

12 Likes